The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who I am what I am what I do

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who I am what I am what I do  Empty Who I am what I am what I do Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:06 pm

Lókéy45

Your Character: Lókéy
Char name/class/race: Lókéy, Warlock, Undead
/played time on this character: 37 days

What's your spec, and why: Herbalism and Alchemy, why? cause I like them

What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: Demo cause its what im used to and there is not much I dislike about it.

Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to:
Armory-link: I have an Offspec which I have not talented yet

Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): No

Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: I have many other characters that I cant remember, alot of them I work on alot of them I don't at the moment I only play my warlock, paladin and shaman which are all situated on differen't realms.

You: Simple person just trying to enjoy himself
Nationality: British

Describe yourself briefly: I do college work and work generally 9.00 to 16:00 in the week and I do part time work, apart from that there is nothing much more to be said Smile
Describe your ambitions in-game: Just to make friends, enjoy myself, progress in to high content in the game.

Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes and always will be I hope Smile

Who else are able to access your account: Myself only

Guild History: I dont realy have much history to be honest I stopped playing this char once i hit 80 and have only recently started playing it again and joined this guild randomly about 3 weeks ago.

Previous guilds: I don't remember due to me being a differen't race and faction such and it being such a long time ago.
Reason for changing guilds: They don't raid, they are just a simple social guild

Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? I have of other characters but at a rough gues id says about 12 times a year, mostly between Al'akir where My original guild Le Scourge, and Nordrassil aswell as Dragonblight.

What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: None

How will you fit in: Hopefully as well as I can Smile

What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: Just to progress, im not fussed how fast we make progress just as long as we make it happen Smile

How do you react to negative feedback: Im fine with it and take it like a pinch of salt

What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: Active, performs well, a person who is on time, ready for a good fight.
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: No

Why should we pick you specifically: Im active, and have raided with many guilds on differen't charactes over a period of 4 years
Raiding:

Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Yes

How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? Sometimes 2/4 sometimes 3/4

Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? Yes

Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? Yes

What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): Ive done all raids up to 4/5 of Icrcrown 25 man none heroic

What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: Good
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: Average mainly cause I dont raid on all of my characters

What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: Be ready

How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): I dont think much of achievments but ill be quite happy to help for the sake of others Smile

Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: I dont sorry, but I could always link my achievments on one of my old raiding characters.

Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months):

Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): Not quit but there might be a time when I will be absent for a while.

What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: To obtain good gear

Do you have anything else to add?: No

2Who I am what I am what I do  Empty Re: Who I am what I am what I do Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:46 pm

Bexak

Sidd's decision but I think your way too low geared for a trial with us. We would need you to be able to jump in for Nefarian, Chogall, your low hp, low dps with that gear would be too much of an issue.

Also you dont have any heroic mode experience, which leads me to suggest that another guild may be the best choice for you.

3Who I am what I am what I do  Empty Re: Who I am what I am what I do Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:36 am

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

Ill give you a spot as Social standard nothing more,now its up to you to decide,if after that your trying to get some better gear,better spec,better glyphs.We will occasualy do some wotlk raids so you can get former achives etc...If you wish to join us,feel free to whisper any officer in game.Cheers and thanks for your time.

Who I am what I am what I do  1298866189151463
Who I am what I am what I do  4ha1au
Who I am what I am what I do  O3cUwWho I am what I am what I do  1299230828195099Who I am what I am what I do  I9T1gWho I am what I am what I do  REu8uWho I am what I am what I do  1299231200195176
=============Sidd,Caster Officer..=============

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum