The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

applay to became a conspirate ;p

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1applay to became a conspirate ;p Empty applay to became a conspirate ;p Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:49 am

Khristin

Yo, my character is and undead warrior, named Khristine.
i have 49 days /played on her. She's protection since i always used arms as offspec, for pvp + prefer tankin in pve Smile
Im pretty much satisfied with my class and its specc. i prefer to be maintank, because i think i lack the abilities for aoe tanking.
my offgear is for pvp but willing to get a proper pve dps if you need me to*.
there you can see me :
Very Happy
My old main is a warlock its 80 jet, but wanna lvl it sooner or later.
I'm 19, and im from hungary, im funny but lazy its a bit odd combination, may make ppl think that im not dedicated, tho i am. I'd lke to get deeper into the content, what sadly i cant with Pug's or other guilds. Im the original owner and user of my account for 4 years now not planning to sell or give it away ;p
One of my ingame friend has access to my acc, Stright, now named Kickass, his in this guild aswell. on lvl70 i was in Magyar Mentalitás, a national pve guild we had only KT left in TK only Vashj left in SSC only Naj'etnus down in BT and Anetheron in Hyjal, then on 80 i was in Blackrock Raiders had only LK left in ICC 10 normal, down untill Putri in 10m HC, 25 normail untill putri aswell, and no progress in 25 HC nor RS. On 85 i've been to Algorithm, when they started their progress the guildmaster made the raids, but the only took me when the other 2 tanks wasn't able to join, cuz they are irl friends, he even stole BoE loot from me to his friend, then when i havent got spot for the third week in a row, i asked the guildmaster that what's up now, he said that i'll get a sure spot next reset when the farming group will go, ofc his irl friend took my spot again, so i thanked to have a try with them and left. The most important thing for a raider to follow the tactics and be ready to solwe any upcoming failures, and not to give up.On negative feedbacks i think it allower, if its true, and i improove if it is, if it's not then i'll say where you mistaken.
You should pick me cuz you looking for new players to reinforce your groups, and i'd been a good teamplayer, who you can count on, those always needed. Im expecting progressive entertaining nights from <The Conspiracy>.
My job could cause the problems, because i often have to work untill 20 or 21, so getting home a bit latley (21-22) but not always, and not every day, i think i still could fix at least one or 2 days a week, but thats the LEAST! Im expecting some irregularities in 2 months because the mid-school-closing exams will begin soon.

hope you had fun reading my apply, and found what you looking for.

2applay to became a conspirate ;p Empty Re: applay to became a conspirate ;p Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:05 am

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

We see your dedication clearly, although, you still need to fill out the apply template correctly. If you miss the template here it is...Thanks for your Cooperation.

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race:
/played time on this character:
What's your spec, and why:
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs:
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to:
Armory-link:
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc):
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those:
You:
Nationality:
Describe your ambitions in-game:
Is the account you're using originally yours:
Who else are able to access your account:
Guild History:
Previous guilds:
Reason for changing guilds:
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)?
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to:
How will you fit in:
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy:
How do you react to negative feedback:
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid:
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you:
Why should we pick you specifically:
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ?
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week?
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)?
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days?
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please):
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with:
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any:
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding:
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters):
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids:
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months):
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc):
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?:
Do you have anything else to add?:

applay to became a conspirate ;p QSaRD
applay to became a conspirate ;p A4mrkh
applay to became a conspirate ;p Nb4txs
applay to became a conspirate ;p DsZsO
applay to became a conspirate ;p So8hvo
applay to became a conspirate ;p 3Gf9u
applay to became a conspirate ;p YI0Yo
applay to became a conspirate ;p PNH8o

=============Sidd,Caster Officer..=============

Last edited by Siddhãrtha on Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total

3applay to became a conspirate ;p Empty Re: applay to became a conspirate ;p Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:53 am

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

Accepted For Trial

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum