The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gusadin - Holy Paladin

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gusadin - Holy Paladin Empty Gusadin - Holy Paladin Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm

Gusadin

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race: Gusadin/ paladin/ tauren
/played time on this character: 27 Days
What's your spec, and why: Holy because i have already tried to dps and tank in wotlk, so i want to be a healer in cataclysm
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: I like the whole concept of heal and be usefull to others. i also love to be the only healer that wears plate armor
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: yes, i have retri gear if you need me to dps.
Armory-link: site is down =(
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): not atm
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: i dont have any alts

You:
Nationality:Portuguese
Describe yourself briefly: Im awsome ! realaxed and easygoing =)
Describe your ambitions in-game: Fully mastery the paladin class
Is the account you're using originally yours: yeah
Who else are able to access your account: no1

Guild History:
Previous guilds: Nintuga, Enigma
Reason for changing guilds: Nintuga doesnt raid and im leaving enigma because i dont like the new guild master and officers
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? yes, from neptulon to burning blade
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: none
How will you fit in: Easily i hope
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: Epix Razz and fun (mostly) !
How do you react to negative feedback:
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: Dbm and know tatics Razz a raider also needs to be patient and a brain
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: nop
Why should we pick you specifically: Because i have the skills muhahahaha ! im serious and friendly, and i want to have fun and help this guild downing synestra once i have the gear Razz

Raiding:
Can you raid between 19:00(30) and 23.00(30)/24:00 Server Time ? yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? i only cant log in at monday
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? yes
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? monday
What's your raiding experience in Cataclysm with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): only argaloth, but i know tatics for all bosses
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC; BC; WotLK) with the character you're applying with: none
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: none
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: have flask, food, potions, and good mood
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): i want to catch them all !
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: nop

Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): no
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): nop
What are your goals in Cataclysm and/or for the rest of the game content?: kill all bosses in hc
Do you have anything else to add?: yes, i also love pvp events so im in for anuthing you do pvp related =)

2Gusadin - Holy Paladin Empty Re: Gusadin - Holy Paladin Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:06 pm

Bexak

Will get Codex to look at this tomorrow. Though with no cata bosses killed, I doubt you will get accepted.

3Gusadin - Holy Paladin Empty Re: Gusadin - Holy Paladin Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:50 am

Bexak

Has now been accepted into the guild, though given instruction by codex to regem, respec etc.

Welcome.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum