The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resto Shaman Application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resto Shaman Application Empty Resto Shaman Application Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:17 am

Prodrive

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race:Prodrive/Shaman/Troll
/played time on this character:72D total 35 At 80
What's your spec, and why:Restoration I love healing.
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs:BL, chain heal spam / having to watch shields.
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to:I have ele offspec but i got only heal gear. DPS there is ~5.8k on dummy
Armory-link:
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): no i find them unneeded
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those:I have alts but not on this server
You:
Nationality:Greece
Describe yourself briefly: Not good at describing you can ask me questions
Describe your ambitions in-game:1. FUN(but not too much fun to spoil progress) 2. Progress
Is the account you're using originally yours:No. Bro gave up wow
Who else are able to access your account:Noone
Guild History:Hex Pistols, Shadowblood Clan
Previous guilds:Hex Pistols, Shadowblood Clan
Reason for changing guilds:Hex>Shadow=Resets on DKP Shadow>Here= Friends
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)?No.
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to:No need to apply elsewhere
How will you fit in: Good?
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy:Good time and progress
How do you react to negative feedback:Well.. I want to enter guild due to my friends being there but I we were seperated during my first guild change so basically nothing changed
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: Not failing on simple things(Defile etc.)
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you:Aleriam, Diseased, Orbeffect
Why should we pick you specifically:I think I'm a good healer and I think I should be tested
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? I can raid anytime(except school times and special times(inc. injuries and other stuff unavoidable like those)
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week?As i said i can enter all
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)?I will only complain if you dont put me with my friends repeatedly
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days?No.
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please):12/12 10 11/12 25
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: None(character may have exp on BC/Pre-BC raid but not me)
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: ---------
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding:Flasks Repaired etc.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters):They are good especially 310% mounts
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids:WWS?
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months):Pay time ending about this week i think i may take 2-3 days off wow and then again back.
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc):
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?:Fun(but not to spoil progress)
Do you have anything else to add?:nah.

2Resto Shaman Application Empty Add Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:21 am

Prodrive

I forgot to mention that I have 2 dps items. I've been unlucky I dont think that they're better

3Resto Shaman Application Empty Re: Resto Shaman Application Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:40 am

Misantripus

Misantripus
Admin

Hold on for reply.

https://theconspiracy.4umer.com

4Resto Shaman Application Empty Re: Resto Shaman Application Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:15 am

RahakaN

RahakaN

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Prodrive

Heres your armory link.
I want to ask you, why do you have 3 talents in "Healing Focus" ? Its a pvp talent and in pve you have no use for it, what about to put it into "improved shields" ?
Then you should change those DPS items and also im not sure if your glyphs are right and also wrong meta gem, there should be 11mp5 and 3% crit on heals.

But GL on appli.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum