The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Protection Warrior application

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Protection Warrior application Empty Protection Warrior application Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:46 pm

Barnaba

Your Character(s):
Barnaba (main), Elthar (alt)

Char name/class/race:
Barnaba / Warrior / Tauren

/played time on this character:
87 days (when I think of that... omg!)

What's your spec, and why:
Protection - I've always liked to be active in raids, and feel needed for my wow-friends

What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs:
First of all - its's strong. I like it visually and conseptionally. I wish protection could give the warrior more damage, but it's not that bad in holding aggro, so...

Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to:
I do have the Fury gear, but it's all going for sale now since cata is at the door...

Armory-link:

Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): No

Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those:
Elthar (level 80 paladin) and a few minor ones, but they are not 80. I play Elthar when I get bored of playing my main. But that doesn't happen often since I like my main very much.

You: Tom
Nationality: Polish

Describe yourself briefly:
I'm just a normal guy, I guess. Work / college / girlfriend / friends and WoW ofc Smile. I'm reliable, patient, helpful, friendly and understanding.

Describe your ambitions in-game:
I love achievements - so they are my primary goal in game. Guild runs / WoW friends / Achievements = total fun for me.

Is the account you're using originally yours: yes

Who else are able to access your account: no1

Guild History:
Bloodpact, Shadowblood Clan, Auxilium (and a few minor ones), Dark Sun (now)

Previous guilds: the same as above

Reason for changing guilds:
At first i was looking for a guild that would suit my goals in the game (which took me a few tries) - once I found one (Auxilium), I stayed with them until the very end (that is the /gdisband).

Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? No

What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to:
I'm thinking of applying to The Brotherhood, but I'm not sure atm if I'm gonna do that.

How will you fit in:
I hope to be your tank - I've been tanking since I began to play WoW. But I don't mind going offspec if needed. My main goal is tanking though.

What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy:
Fun, new WoW-friends, professional team-play and lots of achievement runs; progress, reputation and recognition (above what I have atm)

How do you react to negative feedback:
I always think it over first - I have never been rude to any1, unless they rly piss me off and clearly are not right.

What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid:
Nothing is more important than the teamplay in WoW - but each player has to be able to think for himself too. That is what i expect of The Conspiracy players. Preparation, punctuality and knowledge are as much important to me.

Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you:
Wulfgoran, Halgour, Rahakan, Girlorc, Sorenia, Wojteklol, Drkoffer, Uurrban, Heartbane, Scalpfarner... (quite a lot - and I'm sure all of them can say im a decent player)

Why should we pick you specifically:
Because of all of the above Smile - Once I'm appreciated in the guild I know how to pay back.

Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ?
This is perfect time for me

How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week?
Every1 of these (maybe even more)

Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)?
Ofc, once it's fair.

Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days?
Saturday mostly, maybe some Fri (I go out on these 2 days sometimes)

What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please):
All cleared (Except LK on 25man, RS, and last bosses in Uld on 25man) - I have multiple achievements in all those raids.

What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with:
All cleared.

What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any:
I've raided a bit on my paladin, but not much.

What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding:
Be on time, ready to raid and at the entrance. Also bring my own food/drinks/flask and other buff-stuff. Knowledge of the encounters goes without saying.

How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters):
Absolutely LOVE them! I'm always up for them!

Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids:
no, sorry (whats WWS :] ?)

Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months):
No, not at all (I'm very excited about cata) - I reckon I won't have another break for a looong time now.

Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc):
I have a Xmas session commencing on 7th December, but ppl will lvl their chars (since its cata release day) - so as soon as I'm done with exams - I'm ready for serious game.

What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?:
Want to finish all the missing achievs in WotLK after we gonna do most of the stuff in cata.

Do you have anything else to add?:
I tried to answer all the questions extensively. Hope u got everything in need. Rest... u got to know me closer when I'll be in your ranks... (got to hold the suspence, u know... Smile) Talk to ya!

2Protection Warrior application Empty Re: Protection Warrior application Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:56 pm

specialz

Great gear and looks like good exp! got my vote! Smile

3Protection Warrior application Empty Re: Protection Warrior application Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:41 pm

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

I sure dont know you mate just cause i did 1 Ulduar run with you that doesnt mean you i saw your skills,as for the others idc.Anyway here is your http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Barnaba ...
Good gear ,good 10 man exp,average 25 man exp but ill trust your tank skills based on the achives you gained in 10 man altho its NOT the same thing.Would be interesting to see your ICC Heroic performance with us at our higher level ,so im gonna voutch for you on this one ,altho its up to Halgour to decide the Tank applys to us.So GL with your apply.

Protection Warrior application 3975107tyGSV
Protection Warrior application 3975041VpaIs
Protection Warrior application 4032416GPFDC
Protection Warrior application 4003029vhfAJ
Protection Warrior application 4003010mNJCV
Protection Warrior application 4003031gAHdt

4Protection Warrior application Empty Re: Protection Warrior application Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:11 am

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

Scalpfarner definately vouches for you!

5Protection Warrior application Empty Re: Protection Warrior application Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:28 am

Halgour

Yo Barna nice gear and exp so i think theres no need to say more Accepted!!!Very Happy

6Protection Warrior application Empty Re: Protection Warrior application Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:31 am

Bexak

Thumbs up.

Barn

Thanks for the positive response amigos.

Unfortunately The Brotherhood was first to inv me... Sad

I hope this wont allow us to raid together in the future and possibly be in the same guild some time in the future (u never know, guilds get disbanded quite often on BB Smile). Hope u have no bad feelings.

Thanks again and see ya in the game.

8Protection Warrior application Empty Re: Protection Warrior application Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:10 pm

specialz

In the words of managuy QQ, But mate good luck hope i personaly get to raid with you. You seem like a great guy! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum