The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fury Warrior - Accepted -

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fury Warrior - Accepted -  Empty Fury Warrior - Accepted - Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:09 pm

Xuru

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race: Xuru Warrior Orc
/played time on this character: 115 days
What's your spec, and why: Got 2 fury specs, one with improved shouts if needed and imp rend if theres a feral/arms raiding and other with pure dps talents + heroic fury for reaching stuff faster
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: I love warriors, been playing this char as my main since naxx days and dont plan on trading it for anything else anytime soon. I know ppl call fury a faceroll spec and boring compared to arms but what i love most its its mobility and am a sucker for movement fights where ur not actually just rotating ur skills with 1 hand and slapping urself with the other to keep awake till the end of the fight
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: I can go arms if needed, i've raided in that spec after the -10% dmg nerf just need to catch up a bit, as for prot im not confortable in it because i dont have the experience nor the motivation because i feel tanking is not my playstyle, ive done dps+healing but tanking is not to my taste.
Armory-link:
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): No, but can craft frost resist crap like every other bs on the game, mostly pointless really only was usefull in the beggining of naxx for hodir really.
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: I have alts that i pug with but im one of those guys that sticks to his main account. I've got a holy pala with some crap gear for pugging like 6 bosses in icc and a mage who i dont touch cause i hate to play with it.
You:
Nationality:Portuguese
Describe yourself briefly: Im mostly quiet, love to have a laugh and loyal to my wow friends above all.
Describe your ambitions in-game: Breaking all ICC 25 content and the remaining hms that im missing in 10 man
Is the account you're using originally yours: Always been
Who else are able to access your account: No1, ppl do stupid things when theyre stressed
Guild History: Only been in a few mostly friendly guilds, this would be really my first hardcore guild so to speack. The ones i've been are Senhores da Guerra originally during naxx, Afterhours during ulduar and toc and Ty army/TBA during ICC. All those guilds were portuguese guilds except Afterhours where i was raid leader but we failed on getting enough members everyday cause we raided late night.
Previous guilds:
Reason for changing guilds: All guilds disbanded except Ty army where ppl was too down on content as they were doing naxx and wiping during ulduar time so i left with some buds and formed afterhours. Leaving TBA cause guild took a break during summer vacations and i dont see the officers with any concern in getting it back up.
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)?Never did it i have too many friends here of all nationalities and genders
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to:none atm
How will you fit in: Ill fit as a social person always willing to help either by crafts, talks or something else and with a high raid attendance
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: Good strong players that can make me a better player and later hopefully i can do the same for new members
How do you react to negative feedback:As stated in the previous post im counting on it to keep improving myself in any way possible, dont be shy to yell at me if needed i can take it Smile
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: Patience, awareness, knowledge of fight mechanics, gear always top gemmed/ench, consumables and mainly and most important attendance.
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: Probably do its a new guild dont know who the members are but im old on this server some1 prolly should had pugged with me in some way or another
Why should we pick you specifically:Due to my atterndance, patience, 99% always good dps, good connection and im always trying to improve myself in any way possible. Also im always as much prepared as possible.
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ?yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? all
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? i hope so, that would mean lots of active members
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days?in that schedule i can raid everyday
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please):Full naxx, full ulduar till yogg, never got a team to beat it, full toc normal, full icc 10 and 11/12 25 although i couldnt attend the rest of the sindra 25 tries didnt got to beat it with guildies. Dont forget pls i had always been in portuguese/casual guilds dont judge my playing skills for previous content and stuff, hope i get a chance to proof myself.
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with:Started playing Only in the beggining of WOTLK.
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any:Motly pugs with my pally but like i said im a main account kinda guy
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding:
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): Thats what i love and im looking forward to get started on the 25 ones.
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: Not atm sadly
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): hopefully i wont need too, but u never know, but im not planning it for sure.
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): During some days i might be called to a 12 hours shift wich doesnt happen often ad sometimes they ask me in the same day wich makes it impossiblem for me to warn but thats rare and almost always they warn me like 2 or 3 days be4.
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?:Keep raiding and hopefully clear all content.
Do you have anything else to add?:
Think i saied enough feel free to whisp me if u need to know anything

2Fury Warrior - Accepted -  Empty Dumb old me Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:21 pm

Xuru

Forgot to post my armory not like u couldnt look it up but i guess its easier this way:

3Fury Warrior - Accepted -  Empty Re: Fury Warrior - Accepted - Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:24 pm

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

4Fury Warrior - Accepted -  Empty TYVM Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:17 pm

Xuru

TYVM for some reason didnt let me post prolly cause i was guest or something dunno really but thx for the hassle

5Fury Warrior - Accepted -  Empty Re: Fury Warrior - Accepted - Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:20 am

Bexak

Gear is ok, I like the fact you have researched your class and gone for the superiour agi items. Your haste trinket is a bit meh but I guess you are struggling to find an alternative until the elusive DBW drops.

Thumbs up from me.

6Fury Warrior - Accepted -  Empty Re: Fury Warrior - Accepted - Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:02 am

Deathrush

Deathrush

Well ur gear is not the best but atleast you got experience
as bexak said you need to regem or get another trinket as the haste trinket is shit for warriors
Lets see what you got and can bring for our guild
if like you need help in game in Guild you can always ask Bexak for information

Lest gif it a go as bexak is voting for ya as he is melee officer

Accepted

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum