The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

assasyn -ele shaman - Accepted -

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1assasyn -ele shaman - Accepted -  Empty assasyn -ele shaman - Accepted - Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:51 am

assasyn

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race: assasyn/ shaman/tauren
/played time on this character: 35days lvl 80 88total
What's your spec, and why:cause i like it and other give less fun in pve
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: cant duel as good as rouge or mage
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: yep resto and some of enha
Armory-link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Assasyn
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): can get those if needed
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: few but none 80 i wanna lvl them up before expansion hits
You:
Nationality: polish
Describe yourself briefly: calm
Describe your ambitions in-game: do as much icc hcs as possible
Is the account you're using originally yours: yep
Who else are able to access your account: no
Guild History: wotlk alternative
Previous guilds: alternative earlier bloodpact
Reason for changing guilds: we couldnt go further cause every1 who geared up was leaving the guild and ppl were slacking
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? once imigrated from burning legion when it was free
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to:none
How will you fit in: somehow i will
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: icc hcs
How do you react to negative feedback: calmly and reasonable
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: pay attention to what is happening
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: lorrand
Why should we pick you specifically: cause ull be able 2 rely on me
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? yep
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? all sometimes minus weekend raids if those would happen
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? sure
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? friday
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): 10 -11/12 25- 6/12
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: kara and grull (my net sucked so i could enter on most 25 cause of lag now its fixed)
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any:
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: flasks reagents gems tactics and make ppl dont disturb u
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): if we can do them than why not
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: atm no
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): no
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc):im gone from 10 IX till 16 IX 2010
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: do some 25 hcs and grab 10man achiv mount
Do you have anything else to add?:atm no

2assasyn -ele shaman - Accepted -  Empty Re: assasyn -ele shaman - Accepted - Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:25 am

Deathrush

Deathrush

greetings

Wrong gemming
Low haste
Wrong trinkets
Wrong enchant

Fix it asap

3assasyn -ele shaman - Accepted -  Empty Re: assasyn -ele shaman - Accepted - Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:26 am

assasyn

Deathrush wrote:greetings

Wrong gemming
Low haste
Wrong trinkets
Wrong enchant

Fix it asap

gems -imo fixed atm forgot i have 2 aim 12%hit cause of buffs which better guilds usually have on raids(which mine last sadly didnt have)
haste atm 957 + totems + 320 for 12 sec every 1 minute which gives around 64 bonus haste
triket fixed for spyglass(why it wasnt there dunno)
enchant -cape gives + 27 spel power which is imo better than 23 haste

4assasyn -ele shaman - Accepted -  Empty Re: assasyn -ele shaman - Accepted - Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:51 am

Misantripus

Misantripus
Admin

Maybe we can use another one what u think dthrush ?

https://theconspiracy.4umer.com

5assasyn -ele shaman - Accepted -  Empty Re: assasyn -ele shaman - Accepted - Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:47 pm

Deathrush

Deathrush

Totaly agree whith you and lorrand told me some good words about you

Accepted

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum