The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

mage apply - Declined -

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1mage apply - Declined - Empty mage apply - Declined - Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:40 am

Quenix

Your Character(s): Quenix
Char name/class/race: Quenix, Mage Blood Elf
/played time on this character: 94 days
What's your spec, and why: Fire, it's a custum made spec, adapted to my game type and to maximise dps
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: Fire is nice, and arcane is a mana burner, fire eventually wins in long terms, besides, the dps is increaseda t the last 35% hp of the boss, which is usually when more dps is needed.
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: yes
Armory-link:
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): No
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: No
You: Bruno
Nationality: Portuguese
Describe yourself briefly: Skilled and Nice =)
Describe your ambitions in-game: LK HM kill
Is the account you're using originally yours: yes
Who else are able to access your account: no one
Guild History: dreader than dread, occasus, TBA, Lets Spoon
Previous guilds: Overload
Reason for changing guilds: sucks
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: none
How will you fit in: normally i guess...
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: nice environment and progress
How do you react to negative feedback: improve
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: attention and knowing the encounters
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: no
Why should we pick you specifically: Because i have experience in raiding
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? 3/4
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? yes
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? not really
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): 9/12 ICC 25 HM and 25 KS
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: Kara and ZA
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: flasks and food
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): great
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: 12k dps average
Future: improve
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): no
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): exams
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: raiding

2mage apply - Declined - Empty Re: mage apply - Declined - Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:48 am

RahakaN

RahakaN

3mage apply - Declined - Empty Re: mage apply - Declined - Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:05 pm

renalds

renalds

hi quenix

i know that you have played in letspoon and for me tbh you did not give good example in the raid or even come.

so how can you tell us that you will come if i accept you are you doing then the same thing. and when we ask you say was on vacation. so plix tell and explain it also

Renalds aka range/caster officer

4mage apply - Declined - Empty Re: mage apply - Declined - Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:12 am

Deathrush

Deathrush

this guy never shows up only on a Farm raid day thats it the rest he dosnt show up at all
and we where talking and i explained him and he said whatever so i dont think he realy wanna join
and only come for epics

Not mine vote

5mage apply - Declined - Empty Re: mage apply - Declined - Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:14 am

renalds

renalds

deathrush vent plix

6mage apply - Declined - Empty Re: mage apply - Declined - Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:17 am

renalds

renalds

also i have screen shot of him that he offer me 5k gold for the herioc token.

srry qeunix cant let you in

DECLINED

renalds aka range/caster officer

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum