The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resto Druid Apply - Declined-

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resto Druid Apply - Declined- Empty Resto Druid Apply - Declined- Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:50 am

Drillin

Your Character(s):Druid 80, priest 66, Dk 72
Char name/class/race:
/played time on this character:86 days
What's your spec, and why: 13/0/58, because its the one i found most effective for pve
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs:I love my class
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to:I have some moonkin gear
Armory-link
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc):Not really
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those:Get them to 80 only, but it's not a priority.
You:
Nationality:Portuguese
Describe yourself briefly:Learn fast, enjoying the game, don't do the same mistake 2 times.
Describe your ambitions in-game:In pve, have some nice progress that makes playing very funny and intresting, not low progress pugs which are extremely boring...
Is the account you're using originally yours:Yes
Who else are able to access your account:No one. Only a friend of mine if needed
Guild History:Few pve and pvp guilds, nothing really serious
Previous guilds: "
Reason for changing guilds:Nothing special.
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)?No
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to:I applyed to Damage Control but I had some problems with their schedules so i didn't go in.
How will you fit in:(Don't understand)
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy:Serious and not nerdraging people.
How do you react to negative feedback:With tranquility, trying to get better.
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid:Playing for the raid, not for his own dps or fame.
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you:Yes
Why should we pick you specifically:Because of the reasons above, i learn fast, i never do the same mistake 2 times and i don't nerdrage.
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ?Yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week?Depends if im in exam season or not.
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)?Yes
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days?Not really
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please):Naxx, ICC.
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with:None
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any:None
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding:Flasks bought, making sure i have time enough for the whole raid, and with all the software needed ready.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters):If it exists, it can be done.
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids:(Don't understand)
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months):No
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc):Well, I will have tests ofc.
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?:By now, in pve, as much as possible, if LK 25 hc is possible, then it's my goal.
Do you have anything else to add?:I have exp on pvp

2Resto Druid Apply - Declined- Empty Additional info Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:09 am

Drillin

I the resto spec i have on armory is the pvp one. ill get a pve one if accepted.
My glyphs are not the correct yet either.
And im about to change that trinket.

3Resto Druid Apply - Declined- Empty Re: Resto Druid Apply - Declined- Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:14 am

RahakaN

RahakaN

Char name/class/race: ?????? what about armory link ?????

4Resto Druid Apply - Declined- Empty Apply info Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:07 am

Drillin

Armory link:

Tauren Resto Druid

5Resto Druid Apply - Declined- Empty Re: Resto Druid Apply - Declined- Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:27 pm

Misantripus

Misantripus
Admin

ur hardcore pvper, why pve guild?

https://theconspiracy.4umer.com

6Resto Druid Apply - Declined- Empty Reply Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:24 pm

Drillin

Because im not exactly hardcore pvp.
I found that these ICC raids can be funny in higher progresses.

7Resto Druid Apply - Declined- Empty Re: Resto Druid Apply - Declined- Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:15 am

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Drillin

L2 make user and log in etc.

EDIT: You don't have very much progress in ICC, which is not good when applying for this guild as we do alot of hardmodes, and with your raiding exp it'll be a vast difference and therefore you'll be inreliable on some of the harder bosses imo. But then again, maybe you're one of those quick learners? They're rare though.

8Resto Druid Apply - Declined- Empty Re: Resto Druid Apply - Declined- Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:06 am

Misantripus

Misantripus
Admin

Declined. u should try simpler guilds with no hardmode exprience for starter when moving from pvp to pve. goodluck

https://theconspiracy.4umer.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum