The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Elemental Shaman / Oddy

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Elemental Shaman / Oddy Empty Elemental Shaman / Oddy Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:17 am

Oddy

Your Character(s):

Char name/class/race: Oddyang, shaman, orc
/played time on this character: 24 days
What's your spec, and why: Elemental, cuz i like huge dmg and quick burst, and kinda bored of healing Smile
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: There isn't rly specifik that i think right now but, i just love shamans overall.
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: I do have resto gear yes
Armory-link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Oddyang
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): no
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: well nothing atm, cuz im bored of playing paladin, and my mage is mostly pvp!

You:
Nationality: Sweden
Describe yourself briefly: Glad and happy guy, always social.
Describe your ambitions in-game: I wanna be in a guild who is on top, which i hope im gonna be a huge help for u guys
Is the account you're using originally yours: yes it's
Who else are able to access your account: noone

Guild History:
Previous guilds: Awakening, Final Breath
Reason for changing guilds: Got bored and wanna try something new
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? twice, i transferd here from stormscale and i transferd my mage to Outland.
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: Just this
How will you fit in: I hope i'll fit in as a dedicated player who helps alot
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: I except professional players and serious.. but also having fun mean while
How do you react to negative feedback: I'll lissen carefully and lissen to what u have to say about what im doing wrong.
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: Focused and also having fun.
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: Hmmm, i dont rly know who joined but i think there is some guys who recognize me ( Oddyessuez )
Why should we pick you specifically: Cuz im a dedicated player who got alot of experience, not only from wotlk, also wow vanilla
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? all
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? yes np.
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? Some Sundays. but not always.
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): I got experince from all bosses on shaman. 11/12 with pugs in ICC25man and got some hc:s
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: Nothing on shaman. But on paladin i cleard the most except pre-bc, played on my other mage then
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: well 11/12 ICC 25man hc. Also got experince on lk hc, and i do have Bane of the fallen king on paladin etc.
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: Focused, flask, potions, food.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): I love progress! that's all
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: No i dont
Future: I hope The Conspiracy will be a top guild in the future, with dedicated players.
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): No im not
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): No not what i know atm. no
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: I'm gonna keep raiding and playing that's what i know for now
Do you have anything else to add?: No thanks, i Hoped u enjoyed reading.!

2Elemental Shaman / Oddy Empty Re: Elemental Shaman / Oddy Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:33 am

RahakaN

RahakaN

Good gear (6k GS pve), experience on hc atleast on 10 man, 25 man can be fixed, talents pvp atm but after chating with this guy in game, he told me that he will fix it and he can be usefull for our guild.

I can say YES for this guy. Smile

GL on appli, will see what Renalds will say on you.

3Elemental Shaman / Oddy Empty Re: Elemental Shaman / Oddy Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:55 am

Deathrush

Deathrush

Rakanan his main got 12/12 10 man and 11/12 25 man And ill vote for him

4Elemental Shaman / Oddy Empty Elemental Shaman / oddy Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:12 am

Oddy

5Elemental Shaman / Oddy Empty Re: Elemental Shaman / Oddy Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:17 am

RahakaN

RahakaN

Deathrush
Its RAHAKAN not RAKANAN Very Happy

6Elemental Shaman / Oddy Empty Re: Elemental Shaman / Oddy Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:12 am

Halgour

Hey Oddy u got my vote:P

7Elemental Shaman / Oddy Empty ........ Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:35 am

Bentoxiv

Awsome player altho its his alt lets see...ll i know his a bit temperamental,i hope that he wants to join us for good.
Good Luck on your Apply Oddy.

Elemental Shaman / Oddy Fatkid797251

Elemental Shaman / Oddy 3800640rmYQR

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum