The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Managuy - Protection - Paladin - ACCEPTED

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Managuy

Your Character(s): My main is a prot paladin named Managuy. i also some other high lvl alts, but this close to cataclysm i dont know what i will get at 85 as an alt.
Char name/class/race: Managuy, paladin, Blood elf (soon to be tauren)
/played time on this character: 68 days, 19 hours, 41 min, 17 seconds.
What's your spec, and why: in this part i will copy paste from my old app becouse i am lazy.
i was a DK before and i got hacked a few days after i dinged 80. so i had to reroll...
and at the time i was watching a paladin named hobbs on youtube. he convinced me to try out a paladin. i dinged 34 and got my reckoning and BoS. got to around 66 when i could finally test out holy, i hated it. so i went on to lvl 70 as prot again and tryed out retri, i lvled as retri 3 lvls but i missed prot so much i went back i have tryed out both of them very much. and all i can say is: Prot for life Smile

What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: i love the new holy power as a tank and in holy pvp. but over all i like the style of paladin tanks.
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to:
Armory-link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Managuy
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): frost resist gear for sindragosa, not like its gona matter for so much longer.
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: i have alts, but i dont use them to raiding other then pugs and alt runs once in a while.

You:
Nationality:Sweden
Describe yourself briefly: i like to talk alot and i try to be nice all the time to everyone. i also dont like being late, that is being late myself. as you can see i am also young, very young compared to most other guild members. i am not good at typeing nor grammar, feel free to correct me.
Describe your ambitions in-game: my ambitions in game are to have fun and do fun stuff, such as raiding, i dont consider myself as a hardcore player. but i do like to raid stuff, i love ro raid Smile
Is the account you're using originally yours: yes
Who else are able to access your account: nobody.
Guild History: matalan soldiers, the conpiracy
Previous guilds: Matalan soldiers, the conspiracy.
Reason for changing guilds: i left this guild becouse i was going to be very casual so i left without a word and now i am coming back.
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? once while i leveled, but i came back before i got 80
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: none
How will you fit in: since it was not long time ago since i left i think i will fit in.
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: i expect high quality raiding and i hope i will be as good as everyone else or better.
How do you react to negative feedback: i take the negative feedback and turn it into positive feed back and hope that it will make me raid better.
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: a positive mind frame and commitment
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: Scalpfarmer, Codéx, Halgour
Why should we pick you specifically: becouse i am awesome tank, thats it. really.

Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? about 2/3 or 3/4
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? yeah, but when you have to sit bench a whole night that i dont know if i am gonna complain or not.
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? sundays
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please):
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: no.
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: none.
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: flask, food and be on time
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): fun stuff ftw.
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: you have seen me perform. so i write naything here.

Future: in the future i plan to kill deathwing and Gamon.
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): nope.
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): not of any i can think of.
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?:
Do you have anything else to add?: it was not worth leaveing i had too much DKP.
QQ

Last edited by Managuy on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

DECLINED!!!!!!!!

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

SO DECLINED

Managuy

QQ

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

Jk. Accepted! Cakefacedudeman.,

Managuy

QQ ( i got the joke i just like to QQ atm)

Bexak

Managuy wrote:
Do you have anything else to add?: it was not worth leaveing i had too much DKP.
QQ

Hehe, well now you learnt to keep your mouth shut sometimes Razz

Welcome back mana.

Codex

Codex
Admin

Managuy wrote:
QQ

Haha poor thing. Accepted for trial!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum