The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ravi - Protection Paladin

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ravi - Protection Paladin Empty Ravi - Protection Paladin Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:57 pm

ravistar

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race: Ravi, blood elf, paladin.
/played time on this character: -
What's your spec, and why: protection, i like to play as a tank.
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: paladins, very survival and self-healing class. i like that we got rebuke as an interrupting skill so no excuse on missing interrupts. dislikes, not at the moment. probably cd on WoG at next patch will be my 1st dislike.
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: i got retri (pve) gear, around 350 ilvl.
Armory-link:
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): i've got all tank trinkets that available from 5 man hc's and fractions. so in case of any stational role at raids, i'll prefer to switch my stamina trinkets with avoidance ones.
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those:

You: Anil
Nationality: Turkish
Describe yourself briefly: easy to communicate with, calm, reliable.
Describe your ambitions in-game: i prefer to play wow in PvE wise. So clearing all PvE content is my ambition. Also having fun while doing this one of my ambitions.
Is the account you're using originally yours: yes.
Who else are able to access your account: no one.

Guild History:
Previous guilds: Legacy - Parabola - Enigma
Reason for changing guilds: Legacy: disbanded, Parabola: disbanded, Enigma: all hardcore raiders that was responsible for Enigma's success left.
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? no.
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: -
How will you fit in:
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: I expect good raiding atmosphere with dedication of all raiders and expecting good progress on heroic content before next content.
How do you react to negative feedback: i will understand negative feedback which made by logically.
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: preperation: (from flask, buff food to the understanding mechanics of your class, bosses), communication: not doing jibbish talk during raid, listening raid leader, asking question if there is a flaw at your understanding tactics, your role etc.), common sense: understanding the mechanics of the loot and loot distirbution, PvE means teamwork so what the best is, the best for your team not for your satisfaction.
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: Siddartha (knowing him from legacy) and probably more that i can't recall their name.
Why should we pick you specifically: i'm reliable, quiet and dedicated player.

Raiding:
Can you raid between 19:00(30) and 23.00(30)/24:00 Server Time ? yes.
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? yes.
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? yes.
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days?
What's your raiding experience in Cataclysm with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): I cleared 11/12 except from Al'Akir, i just don't like that fight. And do some heroic tries on Chim. I also cleared 4/12 at 25m.
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC; BC; WotLK) with the character you're applying with: I levelled this paladin at WotLK but with my mage i finished all 25 man content at WotLK, except from LK at 25man mode.
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: -
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: talents, glyphs, right enchant, right gemmins, knowing tactics, knowing your role.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): tbh it is a good advirtesement of guilds BUT i will prefer to progress at heroic modes rather than doing achivements on normal. but i'm always up for PvE achivements, since they are challenging.
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: -

Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months):
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc):
What are your goals in Cataclysm and/or for the rest of the game content?:
Do you have anything else to add?:

2Ravi - Protection Paladin Empty Re: Ravi - Protection Paladin Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:41 pm

Halgour

Seems like a nice tank. Accepted!!

3Ravi - Protection Paladin Empty Re: Ravi - Protection Paladin Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:10 pm

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

My nigga is back..
Welcome Home.

Ravi - Protection Paladin JXgXV
Ravi - Protection Paladin 9dcSN
Ravi - Protection Paladin GR9Ix
Ravi - Protection Paladin XZ4gZ
Ravi - Protection Paladin 20kAx
Ravi - Protection Paladin 1300986232195105
Ravi - Protection Paladin 1300986491201992