The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

wana begin raid with u guys :) :P

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1wana begin raid with u guys :) :P Empty wana begin raid with u guys :) :P Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:05 pm

xiliyz

hey again Smile, thanks for inviteing me to guild Smile i have readed trough guild rolls and the aplication thingy, but i dont find eny thing to fill out, or some thing like that. so il just try to make and apliction that fills the needs that was writen in https://theconspiracy.4umer.com/t1-application-form. well i got the game about one and an half year ago, but i have only realy been playing sins after nerf last cristmas. but then i had some 4 year old pc i got of school.... Sad, and i laged all the time and coulden get to do eny thing Sad. but at least i got my gear up a bit in dugeons. my main is xiliyz ( demonology warlock). iv just always loved this spec Smile, the other specs are to easey to play i think Razz. after i got new pc this summer i started do some raiding. well it has only been pugs( if it was called that u know like just raids u make out of trade channel) so iv toc some times, 25 and 10 man normal mode. iv goten to lich king in icc, and made meny pugs my self to try to take him, but i didnt work Sad. i knew all the tacts i think, i read them from wow head Smile and the only raiding experiense i got from pre bc, and bc is soloing Very Happy, i love to solo old school raids Smile or try to Smile was in a pug ones for black tempel though, but we didnt make that either Sad. so i got some experiens raiding, so think il learn tacts prety fast Smile, and my dps have toped in raids 80% of the time, singel and aoe Smile, at end of woltoc my gs was 6k, and singel target icc was 9-13k, aoe was 40-65k SmileVery Happy (in 90% pvp gear). i have just begon doin some arena witha friend, about 1.2k raiting now Smile 22 win 8 loss, not so good but i can live with it Smile got two epics and some mixed blue green/green gear. my real name is Jonas Smile, and i am 14 years old, yes i know the guild rules said 18 Razz, but i aint childish at all Smile, i think at least Smile, and i am gona try hard to be online when raids are Smile i act positive to negativ feedback as long as its not like ( u fucking noob, tard, etc. ) but i dont expect that from this guild Smile, iv been in some guilds before but only leveling guilds, and iv made a own guild wish failed Sad, before i played on boulderfist Smile, on this chare (xiliyz). i changed server to play with my irl friends Smile. so, though i am 14 and that aint the best player on earth, can u plzzzzzz be so nice to me that u at least test how i am doin Smile, i think the only noticable think u are gona find about my age is that my english aint the best:p. and btw GOOD CRISTMAS TO U ALL Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy:D

2wana begin raid with u guys :) :P Empty Re: wana begin raid with u guys :) :P Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:13 pm

Aranthiee

OH yeah! Smile<3

3wana begin raid with u guys :) :P Empty Re: wana begin raid with u guys :) :P Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:33 pm

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

Declined Sad

wana begin raid with u guys :) :P Vafdv

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum