The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

wana begin raid :D

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1wana begin raid :D Empty wana begin raid :D Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:05 am

xiliyz

Your Character(s): xiliyz
Char name/class/race:xiliyz, warlock, undead
/played time on this character:39 days
What's your spec, and why: demonology mainly, because i just love it , its the best Smile
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: i like evry thing about the spec, nothing i dislike i think Razz
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: only got one set of gear, thosent realy mather eny wy, becuase i am lock, so its just that i need more haste as demon then destro
Armory-link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Burning%20Blade/Xiliyz/advanced
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): nop
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: maybe a blood dk , hes lvl 82 now i think
You: jonas
Nationality: live in norway
Describe yourself briefly:
Describe your ambitions in-game: raiding, and gear Very Happy:D
Is the account you're using originally yours: yes, always been mine Smile
Who else are able to access your account: no one Smile
Guild History: been in some other guild i dont fully rember the name of, i made a guild to, but i didnt work on it so it failed
Previous guilds: lol, i just said that Razz
Reason for changing guilds: wanting to raid
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? i was an boulderfist before, moved because of friends wanted me to play with them
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: no one
How will you fit in: idk, im nice i hope
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: funn
How do you react to negative feedback: good i guess Razz
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: NOT LEAVE AFTER WIPE.
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: dont know eny one in guild
Why should we pick you specifically: good dps, i hope
Raiding: iv done some raids, onyxia, icc (not lich king) didnt get to down him, toc some times, been in uldum, nax, and i like to solo old raids Razz
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? yea i think so
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? hope i can join them all, gona try to
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? guess thats ok
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? no
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): what i just said on the raiding thingy Razz
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: soloing mostly
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: none
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: have with food and evry thing u need
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters):its ok
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: no
Future: hope il get to raid more
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): no
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): no
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: get down all raid bosses
Do you have anything else to add?: idk, i like high crits Razz

2wana begin raid :D Empty Re: wana begin raid :D Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:09 am

Bexak

I will offer some advice. You are missing several enchants, also your previous raiding experience is pretty much 0, so if you want to get a chance as a trial, I would make the following improvements:

Replce pvp gear with as much pve heroic items as possible.
Enchant all your pve gear with the best cata enchants.
Describe how you know the tactics for the T11 bosses and how your lack of experience will be replaced by knowledge of the current bosses.
Include a screenshot of your UI, showing you use keybinds etc.

Im sure Sidd, the caster officer, will offer you a reply then.

3wana begin raid :D Empty Re: wana begin raid :D Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:31 pm

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

Locking Thread!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum