The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

chundér HOLY Pally APP - Accepted

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1chundér HOLY Pally APP - Accepted Empty chundér HOLY Pally APP - Accepted Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:01 am

chunder

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race: chundér / Pally / tauren
/played time on this character: 47 days 20 hours
What's your spec, and why: Holy, really enjoy playing as holy
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: i like the fact that i wear plate as a healer and there isnt really much that i dislike about pallys
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: i have a full set of gear for offspec witch is retribution and will be willing to change my spec if you needed me as that or if my main spec needs some tweeks to it
Armory-link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/chund%C3%A9r/simple
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc):No
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: yea i have a mage , priest , shaman i plan on leveling up my shaman in due time well when ever i can be arsed
You:
Nationality: English
Describe yourself briefly: a strong mature player with good knowledge and learns from his mistakes and does as hes told
Describe your ambitions in-game: to be better then the best and to get good progression and good gear
Is the account you're using originally yours: yes had it from the begining
Who else are able to access your account: nobody i haz authenticator
Guild History/Previous guilds: have been in crime syndicate, gemini (damage controle)
Reason for changing guilds:left to play with RL friends and other
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? yes ive been to defias brotherhood and kazzak and xavious all just to play with RL friends
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: none
How will you fit in:
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: get good progression in raids and get allong with everybody
How do you react to negative feedback: learn from it and use it to help me progress and get better
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: listing to the raid leader and to not mess up on tactics
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: nope
Why should we pick you specifically: im a good skilled player that listens well and that has decent skill at raiding
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? yes i can make these times everyday
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? as many as i get invited to as i can make every the raid time
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? if it is necessary that it need be done then there is no problem
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? some weekends i am at my mums house is dificult to play but thats every other weekend
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): toc 5/5 10 /25 naxx 10 fully completed ulduar not much really done in ulduar Icc 10 12/12 icc10 hc 9/12
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: never played back in the time of these raids but have completed them at level 80
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any:i have 11/12 on my mage but didnt really play him much
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: bring the correct food that ill benifit from , potions / flasks , have my game face on, be fully repaired
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): if the group is capable and the raid leader thinks that every one is good enough and every body knows the tactics its all good
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids:i have recount wich i can see how i peformed from that
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): nope not at all
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): nope not untill the summer holidays wich ill be going on holiday for two weeks but this isnt for about 5-7 months
Do you have anything else to add?: i am an experience raider and im calm towards wipes as i believe its all apart of raiding and it has to be done to progress in the new expansion

2chundér HOLY Pally APP - Accepted Empty Re: chundér HOLY Pally APP - Accepted Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:03 am

specialz

Got my vote, But i cant help think of one person who comes to mind

chubby runner... just wondering are you him?

3chundér HOLY Pally APP - Accepted Empty Re: chundér HOLY Pally APP - Accepted Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:18 am

chunder

you know it BUDDAY

4chundér HOLY Pally APP - Accepted Empty Re: chundér HOLY Pally APP - Accepted Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:56 pm

Bexak

I would say come back when you have gems, enchants etc. Not my call but I think Codex will say something along the same lines.

This is a hardcore raiding guild, why do you apply with no gems/enchants? Do you expect us to give them to you?

5chundér HOLY Pally APP - Accepted Empty Re: chundér HOLY Pally APP - Accepted Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:59 pm

chunder

my gear is fully gemmed and why would i exspect you to give me them? and ive just been getting the gear so i havent gotten around to enchanting it yet, and i gues it hasent updated yet on the site as i have enchanted my gear apart from the helmet wich im working on the factioin honored atm

6chundér HOLY Pally APP - Accepted Empty Re: chundér HOLY Pally APP - Accepted Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:24 pm

Bexak

When I checked and saw no enchants, the cheapest gems possible, it just didnt look good on first inspection. Always best to have these things sorted before you apply for a good first impression.

If you have fixed the above then im sure you will get a more favourable response from Codex.

Good luck.

7chundér HOLY Pally APP - Accepted Empty Re: chundér HOLY Pally APP - Accepted Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:36 pm

chunder

well thanks allot for the tip and i will be replaceing these gems also i have grinded the helm enchant so its all good =] and also i was waiting till i got the recipe to cut them myself

8chundér HOLY Pally APP - Accepted Empty Re: chundér HOLY Pally APP - Accepted Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:11 pm

chunder

i took your advice on the gems and enchants dude so ive just started buying and kitting out my gems to the blue ones and bought an epic shield

9chundér HOLY Pally APP - Accepted Empty Re: chundér HOLY Pally APP - Accepted Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:05 am

Codex

Codex
Admin

seems fine, decent gear but my first impression was not too great as i saw u applied to the guild when you weren't ready and had our Melee officer complaining about ur gear etc and ur a healer so - slack warning there.
Anyway, we are in need of another holy palla , Accepted for trial whisper an officer in game for an invite.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum