The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application holy priest (Accepted)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application holy priest (Accepted) Empty Application holy priest (Accepted) Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:23 am

Lregeth

Your Character(s): holy(ms) shadow(os)
Char name/class/race:Lregeth, blood elf priest.
/played time on this character:38 days
What's your spec, and why: holy, wanna save life
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: I like almost everything in my class
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: I have some dps gear
Armory-link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/lregeth/simple
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): No.
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: i have a rogue (85 355 ilvl)
You:
Nationality: Ukraine
Describe yourself brief: mature skilled rogue )
Describe your ambitions in-game: raid 25 ppl
Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes
Who else are able to access your account: No one.
Guild History: I have been in (Nordic Thunder)
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? Nope
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: no
How will you fit in: I don´t know
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: fun&raid
How do you react to negative feedback: =)
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successful in a raid:
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: Vtxx
Why should we pick you specifically: Coz i skilled player =)?
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? all.
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? Yes
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? Sunday
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): ICC, ToCG
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: Nothing
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: ICC, ToC, BWD
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: Too see me in action if i know how to dps/tank/heal and if i fail at bosses etc.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): always up for achiv
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: no
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): No
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): no

2Application holy priest (Accepted) Empty Re: Application holy priest (Accepted) Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:44 am

Bexak

Our delightful healing officer, Codex, will take a look at this application as soon as she can. Until then I will just question how far you got in ICC10 or 25 heroic?

Do you have any experience from heroic modes in wotlk (when they were the current tier, not when you outgeared them?)

Good luck.

3Application holy priest (Accepted) Empty Re: Application holy priest (Accepted) Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:13 am

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

Can he talk in english on ventrilo?

4Application holy priest (Accepted) Empty Re: Application holy priest (Accepted) Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:57 am

Vtxx

Good, skilled, mature player definitely can vouch for him!

5Application holy priest (Accepted) Empty Re: Application holy priest (Accepted) Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:09 pm

Bexak

Accepted for trial. Whisper any officer for an invite.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum