The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application Holy priest.- Declined

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application Holy priest.- Declined Empty Application Holy priest.- Declined Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:06 pm

Vespe

Hi guys

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race: Vespe / Priest / undead
/played time on this character: 18 days 4 hour
What's your spec, and why: PvP- disci because Hydra , PvE Holy - most important spec for mana regen and aoe heal.
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: I realy enjoy try to do some hard work with nuke target, im think priest is very nice class. shadow spec is too good
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: I have gear only for disci/holy spec, something heroic for shadow but is not important for me.. im healer and i hope i will be in the future.
Armory-link:
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): No i havenĀ“t.
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: No.. i like play only one character, explore all of that class.
You:
Nationality: Czech Republic
Describe yourself briefly: Im player in right place, i like play with team, with others who are good friends and who like play World of Warcraft.
Describe your ambitions in-game: I like pvp too much. Im think if i work on my self, i can be better and better, progress is challenge for me, its new and amazing.
Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes, it is.
Who else are able to access your account: Nobody.
Guild History/Previous guilds: Temna Legie (Thunderhorn) Death Bearers (Burning Blade)
Reason for changing guilds: Officers of Death Bears transfer to aliance because in BB is low czech/slovakia comunity.
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? Only Thunderhorn to BB, but i have new account
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: None, im think this choice is the best what i can do for my self.
How will you fit in:
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: Find good party, good friends with taste to play, and progress new things.
How do you react to negative feedback: When player fail, its better say him what he need to do better or what he do bad, so all need negative feedback.. its okay if it in normal..
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: tactic, time, prepare, team atmosphere
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: No.
Why should we pick you specifically: Im think i will be important priest and member if u take me ofc.
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? yes i have no problem with this time
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? I have no problem with this.
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? This is think what i need and why i sign up to this guild.
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? Im think sometimes.. but this day have all..
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): i start play on end of wotlk.. i do 7/2 icc boss HC 10 man.
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: BT 25 i do it with my guild for achiev.
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: i dont have any other characters
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: shover, peace, flask, food, speak with team, and go for win Smile
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): All must be prepared and take it so seriously.
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: i dont have anything, but in raids its good to have recount or omen.
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): no.
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): no.
Do you have anything else to add?: if u dont give me chance i say The conspiracy GL HF in progress.

GG, cya

Vespe

2Application Holy priest.- Declined Empty Re: Application Holy priest.- Declined Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:19 am

Vespe

Edit armory link :

3Application Holy priest.- Declined Empty Re: Application Holy priest.- Declined Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:24 am

Vespe

I have some problem to with post my armory link, sorry.
I try it again

If u cant see it i sorry..

Nick Vespe lvl 85 priest undead Burning blade.

4Application Holy priest.- Declined Empty Re: Application Holy priest.- Declined Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:04 am

Vespe

Holy old wow armory.... (wotlk)

I dont know why i must logg in to post my armory .. :-D

5Application Holy priest.- Declined Empty Re: Application Holy priest.- Declined Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:03 am

specialz

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/vespe/simple

armory link! Smile

im not sure if your in your main gear but if you could can you please log on and log out in your pve gear Smile thanks x

6Application Holy priest.- Declined Empty Re: Application Holy priest.- Declined Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:24 am

Vespe

Thx for post.

i have heroic hands with spirit but if i can say theese gear is too much powerfull than heroic..

I have 3200 + combat regen in combat
Set bonus
and other.

7Application Holy priest.- Declined Empty Re: Application Holy priest.- Declined Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:06 am

Codex

Codex
Admin

Declined, as I dont see you have enough experience in the previous expansions and we are looking for experienced and dedicated reliable players. Also your 16, we have a requirement of 18 in this guild t o keep it at a certain level. And about ur gear not that great either... . good luck finding another guild.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum