The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Holy Priest Apply - Declined -

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Holy Priest Apply - Declined - Empty Holy Priest Apply - Declined - Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:31 pm

Surgery

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race:Surgery/Priest/Blood Elf
/played time on this character:total: 70 days this lvl: 50
What's your spec, and why :I like heal all in raid, that's why my spec is holy.
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: As Priest I can heal and dps, I like It.
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: I have gear for shadow spec (5850 gs).I can change my spec any time.
Armory-link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Surgery
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc):I heve pvp gear 1240 resilience.
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: Warrior tank (my first character, alt atm)

You:
Nationality:Polish
Describe yourself briefly: ambitious, loyal
Describe your ambitions in-game: Finaly I want to start raid on time (I don't remember when it was last time.)
Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes
Who else are able to access your account: Nobody
Guild History: ALTERNATIVE from begining
Previous guilds:ALTERNATIVE
Reason for changing guilds: We have a problem with progres. Too many good players left ALTERNATIVE. Too many players have a common DC, other connection problems. We have a problem with attendance on raids, therefore our progress is low.
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? No
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: Final Breath
How will you fit in: fall in line
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: I want to improve myself. I want to learn something new.
How do you react to negative feedback: When I hear bad words about my healing, I want to kill myself.(joke:) If I doing something wrong,I must change it(improve).
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: 1.comunication 2.cooperation 3.knoledge(tactics) 4.preparation(foods,flasks) 5.focus.
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you:
Why should we pick you specifically: If you will accept me as your member, You'll gain loyal and patient player who learns quickly and does not give up easily. I'm very motivated .

Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? 3
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? Yes
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? I can raiding from Mon to Fri. Wekeend is time for my Family.
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please):
Naxxramas: 10 and 25 man;
Malygos: 10 man;
The Obsidian sanctum: 10 3d and 25 man:
Ulduar: 10 man 8/14, 25 man 5/14;
TOC/TOGC: 10 and 25 man NM cleared, 10 HM 4/5;
Icecrown Citadel: 10 man NM 11/12, 10 HM 1/12, 25 man 7/12.
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with:
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: I no have time for other characters
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: I have to know tactics, I maust have flasks and food. I must be ready on time.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): I like doing achievements, but priority is progres (progres=achi:);
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids:
http://yfrog.com/mxwowscrnshot072910005208j
http://yfrog.com/9ewowscrnshot072910012047j
http://yfrog.com/j3wowscrnshot081210171744j
http://yfrog.com/mswowscrnshot082710175629j (Gunship Battle 10 hc, palladin was missing for more then half fight)

Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months):No
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc):No
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: I have to kill LK ( It is impossible with my current guild ).
Do you have anything else to add?: I hope for positive repley.

2Holy Priest Apply - Declined - Empty Re Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:12 pm

Lorrand

One of the most failing Priest i ever seen.
Is a recount player, nothing else...

3Holy Priest Apply - Declined - Empty Re: Holy Priest Apply - Declined - Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:55 am

Melki

Melki

His holy Spec is so redicilous .
Seriously fix that .

4Holy Priest Apply - Declined - Empty Re: Holy Priest Apply - Declined - Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:06 am

Surgery

Now I know who is the Guest on the FB forum .
Regards and good luck .
Ps. Lorrand is the best and most skilled priest on Burning Blade.

5Holy Priest Apply - Declined - Empty Hehehe Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:35 am

Lorrand

I have bad news... On Final Breath forum that wasn't me... I don't have to hide on other nicknames...
Any way, think how many people have same bad opinion about you...

Unclefrost

Everything that's posted on the Final breath Forum is truth.... "Describe yourself briefly: ambitious, loyal" ekhem loyal? Does your guild even know you are leaving them?

7Holy Priest Apply - Declined - Empty Last Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:09 am

Surgery

We decided to leave ALTERNATIVE, so don't worry about my loyalty.
Bye Bye.

8Holy Priest Apply - Declined - Empty Re: Holy Priest Apply - Declined - Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:27 am

Unclefrost

Then why are you still spamming on Trade that Alternative is recruiting, leave the guild then.

9Holy Priest Apply - Declined - Empty Re: Holy Priest Apply - Declined - Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:40 am

Surgery

miss click Smile

10Holy Priest Apply - Declined - Empty Re: Holy Priest Apply - Declined - Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:23 am

Misantripus

Misantripus
Admin

Declined.

https://theconspiracy.4umer.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum