The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Apply (holy/disc) priest - Declined -

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Apply (holy/disc) priest - Declined - Empty Apply (holy/disc) priest - Declined - Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:45 am

Ouzos

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race: Ouzos/Priest/Troll
/played time on this character:15d/5h/36m
What's your spec, and why:Holy/Disc for Raid Healing
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs:Healing (i think priests are made for healing)
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to:collecting gear for shadow also for the lvling in cataclysm
Armory-link
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc):
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those:a lvl 32 hunter i ve made him to spend time and laughing in pvp
You:
Nationality:Greek
Describe yourself briefly: A normal single 42 y.o. male, loving team playing in wow (single means i have time for wow and not i m looking gf Razz)
Describe your ambitions in-game: imroving my character and the way i m playing, (that means i m open to advices from older/better players)
Is the account you're using originally yours: yes
Who else are able to access your account:noone
Guild History:
Previous guilds: Hex Pistols
Reason for changing guilds: The guild is becomming inactive (no more raids)
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)?
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: noone
How will you fit in:
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: progress and improvement of my character.
How do you react to negative feedback:always keeping my calm, and my reactions are always polite. In case i feel unappreciated i m sure that the officers of the guild will give me the proper answer.
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: teamwork and seriousness of the players. also the good preliminary work of each one of us.
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: Szasstam and Iljrene
Why should we pick you specifically: I m a grown man, willing to play available for raids, having my feet on earth.
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? all of them
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? yes
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? not any specific
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please):icc10 (6/12) icc25(11/12) both normal mode
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with:-
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: i ve played a priest with a friends account in pre WotLK period raided MC, Onyxia, BWL, AQ, Naxramass
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: for me as a priest to prepared means that i got all the necessary addons loaded on time and be on time for invites full of the necessary potions/flasks/ regents.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters):
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids:
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months):no
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc):no
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?:progress in raids to the maximum i can
Do you have anything else to add?:

2Apply (holy/disc) priest - Declined - Empty Re: Apply (holy/disc) priest - Declined - Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:06 pm

Deathrush

Deathrush

Greetings

I want you to Fix ur rings
No Gem in both rings at all

Chest and Head can be fixed asap

Work on the Gems and maby get new chest and head
and i might take another look

Character name : Deathrush

3Apply (holy/disc) priest - Declined - Empty my application Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:51 pm

ouzos

thanks for the answer.
As i ve told you and in game gems already ve been added
but since i m guildless and there s not a change for serious runs in icc its hard to improve my head/chest slots.
The answer i got in game from you was that u want good geared people. this is the most importand for you. i believe most importand is to have skilled people (especially as a healer).
(already tested that with tries till LK tonight with this gear i got).

Since i believe this will take me ages and till i get the emblems for both slots i need due to your answer i want to wish you the best of luck to your runs at WoW instances.

Best Rgds
Vlassis (character name: Ouzos)

Deathrush

Deathrush

Greetings

yes i say we need good geared people i mean i am not gonna invite skilled people whith naxx gear like a holy paladin whith 2k spell power cant keep main tank up in icc 25 hm . and a paladin whith 3k maby can
Just use the brain a little let it work
maby ur skilled i dont know let ur Old guildies from Hex pistol vote for you
And skills is prio 1 and Gear prio 2 as i said just use brains and read what i am telling you
Dont act like a child how you are doing now

Maby ur good i dont know as i said let ur Old guildies vote for you and i might think about it
i mean ur tank/raid healer / spec
i mean some bosses hit very hard like Festergut hc Sindragosa hc well i did it myself on pala and is very hard to heal sometimes
And you need some gear though you wanna keep the main tank up
Thats little bit of extra gear can safe a take or a Player
Think about this ..!! thanks alot

Name : Deathrush

Misantripus

Misantripus
Admin

My eyes are burning when i'm looking at your gems and enchants!
Seriously, learn to gem.

Declined

https://theconspiracy.4umer.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum