The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Holy/Disc Priest-recruitment application - Accepted

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lina

Your Character(s): Lina

Char name/class/race: Nymphett/Priest/Undead
played time on this character: 67 days, 21 hours & 31 minutes
What's your spec, and why: Holy & Disc, because I love healing.
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: I personally love everything about my priest, even her race. What I don't like is the fact that priests have more issues with mana loss than any other healing class.

Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: Yes, I have a good amount of DPS gear (drops from ICC10 & 25) Normal.

Armory-link: Click Me!

Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): Yes, I have a PVP set, mostly item lvl 251 & some items lvl 270 (for healing).

Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: I have 2 lvl 80 alts on this server, a shaman & a hunter. & a lvl 80 rogue on xavius. I am also currently leveing up my paladin. I love those classes, but due to me enjoying playing with my priest, I spend all my (raid time) on her, on my free time I either log on my other lvl 80s & farm, or join random raids. I also made sure that each had a complete/benificial profession that I can use later on. For example, my shaman deals with all the pots & flasks. My hunter does all the gem cutting.

You:
Nationality: American

Describe yourself briefly: I'm a senior in college, majoring in architecture.

Describe your ambitions in-game: I don't have specific in-game ambitions, but I really enjoy raiding on a regular basis. I make up free time if my daily schedule won't let me. I love teamwork, playing as a group at diffucult/exciting encounters. The rewards are also a goal for me, I am always trying to improve my healing & making my priest worth having in any raid/dungeon or battleground.

Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes.

Who else are able to access your account: No one.

Guild History:

Previous guilds: Name: Likes killing things

Reason for changing guilds: The guild mates are all very sweet & friendly, but the raiding progress is very slow.

Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? Yes, I moved my hunter & this priest, from xavious. One time. This is due to not having pve guilds at the time I was there.

What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: None.

How will you fit in: I honestly don't understand this question, but if it's asking about fitting in (TC), I'd say just being friendly & helpful whenever someone needs any help. Also, being on time during raids, doing my best, & adding useful items/gold to the guild bank.

What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: To have the chance at new encounters. Such as raiding HM.

How do you react to negative feedback: I keep it in mind, and see if I can use it to improve my priest in any way possible.

What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: To know their class! Such as, what buffs to have, food,pots,flasks!! Those are very important. Also the gems & enchants, and weither or not their gear needs reforging. This is when it comes to the character him/her self. Other than that, it's very important to THINK and act on each situation in the most benifitial way. I say this because as a healer, I don't follow a certain rotation everytime. Each fight is different for me, sometimes a dps might need healing WHILE the tank needs help, as well. Sometimes a certain member keeps losing health, more than any other raid member, so I keep an eye on them & bubble them - for example.

Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: Unfortunitly not.

Why should we pick you specifically: Anything I could say to answer this question will sound like I'm "full of myself". But, I love the game, I love raiding, & most of all, I love doing what I do, which is healing. Doing a good job means something to me. I wouldn't want to be just another member in any raid. I honestly do everything I can to be the best at my class. & I farm gold on other alts to improve my priest, weither it's a better enchant, new gems, or anything else. I also keep up to date with what new information about healing & priests is listed on known forums online.

Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Yes.

How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? 4 times, but I can also join other raids if needed. I know how to manage my time.

Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? Yes.

Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? Not that I can think of. But only during final exams.

What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): 11/12 ICC10 normal. 7/12icc25 normal.
HM ICC10: (2 bosses) Lord Marrowgar & the gunship battle.
4/4 TOC10 normal & 2/4 TOC25 normal

What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: I've joined some raids, but, to be honest, I wasn't interested in raiding those. I was also too busy leveling up. I wouldn't mind joining them for fun, though.
Onyxia 10 done.

Naxxramas 10: (the 3 bosses in the military quarter)+Patchwerk & (Anub’Rekhan in the arachnid quarter)+(Noth in the plague quarter).
Naxxramas 25: (only did the 3 bosses in the arachnid quarter).

What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: My hunter also has 11/12icc 10 normal, 6/12 icc25 normal. Due to her having really nice gear. But since I prefer my priest, I rarely raid on any other class unless I'm saved & there's a descent pug on trade.

What do you think it
means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: To come on time, have my flasks, pots & food ready, be repaired, and have some extra scrolls with me, just in case. If it's a new boss, I'd look up the tactics ahead of time, just to get a good idea of what I'm going to be dealing with.

How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): Achievements are always welcome! I love them!

Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: I wish I did =(. But in my last guild, I'm always on top of the recount meter. I was healing with paladins & shamans, & priests.

Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): No.

Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): Yes. Only during final exams. Which is probably a maximum of 10days. But I can come during raids if I am needed, or if the -next day- exam isn't hard.

What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: Downing all the bosses, and upgrading my gear.

Do you have anything else to add?: No,but I have vent & skype if needed

Last edited by Codex on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added some information in the -Raiding-section)

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

Very nice application! And despite not having any HM-experience, this is JUST the kind of attitude we want! I love it.
Then again I don't know too much about priests but gemming n stuff seems nice, but someone will get into that soon.

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

Now thats what an apply should be like with colours ,straight answers and respecting each question as apart of your personality that your going to give to this guild.Altho i agreed with this facts i noticed your ICC experience is a bit low since we are a Heroic raiding guild as you should know by now.Do you have any prior achives before ICC? Like Naxx(Immortal)TOGC(Tribute) that could make your apply even more appealing to our eyes?...Other than that your gear seems fittable,your gemming are correctly placed,BUT Mining as a raiding profession does not fit not even a bit in a healer,would you consider it to change to either Enchanting/Jewelcrafting to fit even more with your Tailoring profession?

Holy/Disc Priest-recruitment application - Accepted 3975107tyGSV
Holy/Disc Priest-recruitment application - Accepted 3975041VpaIs
Holy/Disc Priest-recruitment application - Accepted 3975061yxPrk
Holy/Disc Priest-recruitment application - Accepted 4003029vhfAJ
Holy/Disc Priest-recruitment application - Accepted 4003010mNJCV
Holy/Disc Priest-recruitment application - Accepted 4003031gAHdt

Lina

Hi! & thanks for the replies Smile

I edited my raiding section and added more detail as to which bosses I have done.

About changing mining, I honestly think it's a great idea. It might take some time, so I'll probably use mining to get all the materials first, then switch my proffession to level up faster, without the extra costs.

Bexak

Nice app. Hope you get accepted, its up to our mighty Codex!

Codex

Codex
Admin

That is a solid application i see here, the only downside is your experience, since Cata is coming out soon anyway its gonna be new experience for us all so i will accept you.

Accepted for trial whisper me ingame for an invite.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum