The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ret Paladin application (Accepted)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ret Paladin application (Accepted) Empty Ret Paladin application (Accepted) Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:31 pm

aethas

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race: Aethas / paladin / blood elf
/played time on this character: 23 days
What's your spec, and why: retribution just because my last guild wanted me as ret
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: I always like the play style of the paladin, iv played as tank, dps, and healer and all 3 are just really fun to play especially since holy power was added.
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: I have prot gear (enough for hcs) and i will happily respec if needed
Armory-link:
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): no
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: I have a bunch of alts at low levels just for something to do when im in the mood for levelling. I also have a warlock at 82, and a DK and a Warrior at 80 still from WotLK. I just use these when im in the mood for levelling, paladin is my top priority for gearing though since that is my main
You:
Nationality: English
Describe yourself briefly: Im a friendly helpfull person who likes to fully get through what is offered to me
Describe your ambitions in-game: I want to be imba geared and see right the way through all the new raids as they come out
Is the account you're using originally yours: yes
Who else are able to access your account: nobody
Guild History:
Previous guilds: Mostly social guilds and guilds that have started outand dibanded pretty fast
Reason for changing guilds: Thepeople in my current guild arent reliable as raiders, most of them signup and dont show and the ones that do go to raids without checking tacts, and i dont see myself progressing with them.
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? no
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: none
How will you fit in: I will be a friendly person that can have crack in the guild chat, help with my proffesions however i can, and dominate raids like the conspiracy already does
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: To raid end game content succesfully without childish screwups, and have on hell of a time while doing so
How do you react to negative feedback: I dont usually get it, but if it makes me a better player than i already am i'll accept it and improve from it
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: A brain, good raid awareness, and a good group
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: no
Why should we pick you specifically: because im a friendly person willing to help guildies if needed and i havent personally messed up in a raid since ulduar
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? all
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? yes
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? friday and saturday
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): ToC 10 clear ToC 25 clear ICC 10 clear ICC 25 4/12
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: none i joined just before the release of WotLK
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: The same except my hunter hass ICC25 7/12
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: come fully repaired on time with flasks with plenty of time
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): just see them as an extra challenge of skill
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: no
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): no
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): no
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: Im guessing this question is outdated Very Happy but in cata i want to complete all end game content and have some nice gear and some nice achievments/titles to show for it
Do you have anything else to add?:. please pick me you wont regret it when you see me in action Smile

2Ret Paladin application (Accepted) Empty Re: Ret Paladin application (Accepted) Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:38 pm

Aranthiee

How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? all

i hope that is not a lie, since we have ppl that says that they are going to sign for all, but they sign for mby 1 per week, perhaps noone -.-

3Ret Paladin application (Accepted) Empty Re: Ret Paladin application (Accepted) Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:11 pm

aethas

im a man of my word unless something random comes up at last minute I have nothing going on during the week Smile

4Ret Paladin application (Accepted) Empty Re: Ret Paladin application (Accepted) Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:01 am

Aranthiee

can you send Armory link plix? u didn't fill it out.

5Ret Paladin application (Accepted) Empty Re: Ret Paladin application (Accepted) Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:38 am

aethas

weird i remember doin it lol but here

6Ret Paladin application (Accepted) Empty Re: Ret Paladin application (Accepted) Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:42 am

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/aethas/

You have to make a user to be able to post with a link.

7Ret Paladin application (Accepted) Empty Re: Ret Paladin application (Accepted) Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:42 am

aethas

ok twice it didnt work :L

8Ret Paladin application (Accepted) Empty Re: Ret Paladin application (Accepted) Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:43 am

aethas

ah kk 2 mins then Smile

9Ret Paladin application (Accepted) Empty Re: Ret Paladin application (Accepted) Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:43 am

specialz

The armoury link doesn't work if you haven't signed up Razz
Go go sign up Smile

10Ret Paladin application (Accepted) Empty Re: Ret Paladin application (Accepted) Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:47 am

aethas1994

11Ret Paladin application (Accepted) Empty Re: Ret Paladin application (Accepted) Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:21 pm

Bexak

Quite a few gems and enchants missing, please fix these and update here when you have.

12Ret Paladin application (Accepted) Empty Re: Ret Paladin application (Accepted) Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:05 am

aethas1994

kk ill do that, the reason i left my gear like that was in case i was wanted to change spec (didnt want to waste g) Smile

13Ret Paladin application (Accepted) Empty Re: Ret Paladin application (Accepted) Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:33 am

aethas1994

there we go enchanted and gemmed Smile

14Ret Paladin application (Accepted) Empty Re: Ret Paladin application (Accepted) Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:47 am

Bexak

Now accepted as trial.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum