The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Social Application (Warlock / Paladin) Shadowfx

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Randal258

First of all this is a social application at first, since i'm intending on leveling my lock first to explore Cataclysm, after he is 85 i will level my Paladin.

My reason for applying already is that i miss the lovely guild chat Smile I just came back from about a years WoW break. My previous guild was Auxilium of which i was the GM for a long time.

Once my characters are up to speed i intend to spec Holy / Ret on my paladin (i have played those spec since wow release). On my lock i intend to go Affliction / Demo.

As you may notice i have not answered all question since i'm at work and can't check everything, and i wont be raiding the first month or so.

Your Character(s): Shadowfx (Paladin 80), Shadowfax (Warlock Cool, Tinybanker (Hunter 1)

/played time on this character: Lets just say it's way way way too much Smile. I played WoW since beta and took about a year break in between. This is my second wow account.

You: Randal
Nationality: Dutch
Describe yourself briefly: Friendly, dedicated, well-spoken
Describe your ambitions in-game: Be the best at my class and with my guild
Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes
Who else are able to access your account: No one

Guild History: I have played for a few years on Hellscream most notable guilds were : the holy knights and Sempher Fi. On Burning Blade i have played in a guild led by Tren (he's in yours now Smile). And i was the guild leader of Auxilium till my WoW break.

Reason for changing guilds: Progression was slow or i needed a break.

What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: None

How will you fit in: As far as i am aware the largest portion of Auxilium has joined the Conspiracy, this is my primary reason for applying and fitting in.

What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: PROGRESSION

How do you react to negative feedback: Good and am always willing to discuss my own performance

What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: Dedication and class knowledge

Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: Wulfgoran, Deadgirl, Strongblead to name a few and i'm sure more are willing.

Why should we pick you specifically: I'm sure you are aware of Auxilium's achievements, so it goes without saying that i've managed with help of friends to create a very good and high performing guild.

Another reason you would take me is that i have strong leadership skills, indepth class knowledge and an unshakeable dedication.

Raiding:

Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Yes

How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? 4

Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? Yes

Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? No

What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): Everything 10-man and 25-man aswell except Fall of the Lich King instances.

What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: None with my current characters, however i have cleared ALL instances on my previous account on Hellscream up till and including Kil'jaeden and Illidan.

What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: Proper attitude, pots bandages fishies and other consumables at hand, fully repaired gear, and be ready at the time the raid starts at the instance.

How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): Love them

Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: No

Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): No

Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): No

What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?:
Enjoying the game to the fullest and progressing.

Do you have anything else to add?: Again this is a social application at first, since i want to level my Warlock first so that i get to do all the new fun stuff in Cataclysm. Then i will bring my Paladin to level 85. Both will be available to raid in apporixmately a month and a half i suppose.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum