The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fooks Affliction / demon warlock - Declined

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Fooks

Your Character(s): Fooks
Char name/class/race: Fooks warlock undead
/played time on this character: 48 days 23 hours 14 minutes ( total )
What's your spec, and why: Affliction : i use this because this was my first spec as a lock and never stopped playing it in raids i use it for 2+ bosses - Demon : i use this spec for single target dps and Aoe'ing
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: i like warlock because its darkness and horror stuff but i dislike is that spellstone / firestone is gone but thats just a little dislike
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to:
Armory-link: willing to respec to Destruction if needed
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): only pvp gear and my main set
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: got some noob alts ( 2 80's some 10-70 but not playing them )
You:mitchell
Nationality:dutch
Describe yourself briefly: im a lazy bastard that listen to metal
Describe your ambitions in-game: just being an imba dpser
Is the account you're using originally yours: yes
Who else are able to access your account: only me
Guild History: being in some dutch guilds and my stephbrothers guild
Previous guilds: almighty / outofcontrol / hollands glorie / dutchundertaker
Reason for changing guilds: outofcontrol is dying so looking for a new guild
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? never
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: none
How will you fit in: just as a dpser
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: good progress 25man hc etc
How do you react to negative feedback: i will improve my gameplay based on the feedback but only if its not with alot of being an asshole
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: being friendly
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: not that i know
Why should we pick you specifically: because i can play every day if needed
Raiding: ( dont know what i need to put here ) ?
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? always
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? every raid thats gonna be made
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? thats np
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? everyday BUT when i go importent exams then im sometimes offline but thats rarely
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): ICC 12/12 10m ICC 6/12 25m ( didnt raid with guild 25m ) Toc 10/25 5/5 Ulduar 10m 8/13 ( we wanted glory @ all ) Ulduar 25m 1/13 ( never wanted to 25m it ) naxx 10/25 ( none )
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: none
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: same as lock
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: flasks potion ( 500haste 1 ) make time so i dont go brb / afk's etc
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): that it is a nice way to reward such things with achievements
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: no sorry
Future: just raiding
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): never
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): 1 exam but thats 1 day offline ( januari )
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: progress with A guild
Do you have anything else to add?: i like metal clown

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

Sorry we looking for ppl with a bit more age then 15 years old ..i just stopped reading this apply atm you said your age mate.I can't accept it so m gonna have to decline this.

Fooks Affliction / demon warlock - Declined 8merrychristmas223

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum