The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

application - DECLINED

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1application - DECLINED Empty application - DECLINED Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:32 pm

Ultrapal

Your Character(s):Ultrapala,Orckamikazi
Char name/class/race: Ultrapala Paladin Blood Elf
/played time on this character: 35Days
What's your spec, and why: Protection I alwaysed loved tanking
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: I would like Protection paladins to have more AOE spells and instant spells for the aggro
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: Retri paladin for pvp i will really hate it to respec cause i need my pvp spec to fight againts ally
Armory-link:
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc):
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: Curseofhell i want to get him to lvl 80 and gear him as a dps but i dislike him at this stage
You:Johan
Nationality:South African
Describe yourself briefly:I am a Honest Person,I am socialable I like making jokes,I am serouis about my game play
Describe your ambitions in-game:I want to be the best Horde pala tank that is on our servers
Is the account you're using originally yours:Yes
Who else are able to access your account:Only me
Guild History:I was Guild master of Death Awaits and now I am in Mortalitas
Previous guilds:Death Awaits
Reason for changing guilds:My guild promises me runs that never happens cause our guild has a overload of tanks
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)?I switched once from Twillight's Hammer Cause my Couzin acc got hacked and we all needed to join him
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: Only this one
How will you fit in:I will Fit in perfectly cause I will be able to sociallise with other guild members
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy:Fun and More exp in icc
How do you react to negative feedback:I will take it has it comes no matter what the outcome is,It will always help me with my tanking
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: To be prepared for raids with Flasks and Food
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: Wala he was with me when i was on my warrior
Why should we pick you specifically: I will always give my best in raid making sure I got all Aggro and wont loose it
Raiding:I have Done icc 10 10/12 but i got exp with 11/12 bosses I got 9/12 for icc25 and got exp with icc hc 4/12
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? I will try my best to make 3/4 sofar i can promise to be there for 4/4 raids
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? Yes
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? well I would like to take Saterday and Sunday off to spend some time with my Family
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): Orckamikazi My warrior tank has 8/12 icc10 and 4/12 icc25
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: none
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: Black Temple with my warrior
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: to have flask and Food for the raid and to be Fully repaired
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): I will take them on like i take all the boss on
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids:
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): No
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): Exams start in 1 1/5 months i start with exams I will still be able to play but not alot cause i need to study
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: To be the best prot pala tank on our realm
Do you have anything else to add?: I am Pastionate about my game play and I will take any advice to use it in near future cause i need some advice on my pala tank spec it feels like I am missing something

2application - DECLINED Empty Re: application - DECLINED Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:06 pm

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

3application - DECLINED Empty Re: application - DECLINED Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:10 am

Ultrapal

I know another person Iljrene i tanked with him in toc25m when i was still gearing my paladin sorry about the armory link i thought i attached it

4application - DECLINED Empty Re: application - DECLINED Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:30 am

Codex

Codex
Admin

Your gear aint the best and hardly any experience in ICC either and tbh a kind of sloppy application. Plus i think we have enough prot palas atm.
thumbs down from me.

5application - DECLINED Empty Re: application - DECLINED Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:57 am

Ultrapal

well sometimes it isn't gear sometimes it is skill If u want I want to show u my skills before u guys doubt my ability's

6application - DECLINED Empty Re: application - DECLINED Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:58 am

ultrapal

I will*

7application - DECLINED Empty Re: application - DECLINED Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:29 am

Halgour

Sorry but we have enough skilled prot palas atm:P DECLINED!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum