The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application - Blood/Unholy DK (Declined)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application - Blood/Unholy DK (Declined) Empty Application - Blood/Unholy DK (Declined) Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:01 am

Stright2

Your Character(s): Stright (Main), Zareks (Alt)
C
har name/class/race: Stright is a Death Knight and Zareks is a hunter.

/played time on this character: Total: 41 days, 11 hours. This level: 30 days, 10 hours.

What's your spec, and why: My main spec is Blood, because that's what I like the most and actually where I make the most damage, also have Unholy spec as offspec.

What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: I like it because I find the class interesting to play, and because I can use the class to many things.

Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: Got some tank gear, and some Frost dps slots, however I miss some there... I will gladly change spec if wanted.

Armory-link:
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): A little, but I'm not PvPing that much on this character.

Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: I got another DK on another realm, this one I barely play on, only when I got more than enough time for it. As well I got the hunter, who I am playing on mostly, besides Stright. My goal for the hunter isn't very huge, just let it get OK gear before Cata launch.

You: I am a 18 year old guy from Bergen, Norway. I like to play football, hang out with friends and of course play WoW Smile. I'm named Sondre.

Describe your ambitions in-game: My ambitions is mostly having fun, progressing in raids and optain some gear here and there.

Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes, it have never been any others and most likely wont be either.

Who else are able to access your account: No one.

Guild History: Not much really, haven't been in any really good guild yet, because I haven't wanted to yet. Have just been invited by friends to some guilds here and there. In a while I was in Exitium, but they didn't do much progress at all, was easier to pug more bosses...

Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? Nope

What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: No one

How will you fit in: Great I suppose, I'm open for chatting, raiding and having fun, and stay focused when needed.

What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: Progressing, not giving up and of course having fun.

How do you react to negative feedback: If I get negative feedback, I'll clean it up once away, learn by my mistakes, and wont let the same problems happen again.

What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: To show up on time, not failing too much, and keep up good performance by threat (tank), healing (healer, and damage (dps).

Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: I know Skerdzius a little.

Why should we pick you specifically: Because I want to do progress with you, will show up on time, bring what I need to bring and stay 100% focused.

Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? On Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? Of course, the guild need the perfect set-up and if I'm not involved there, it's ok.

Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? Monday and Wednesday.

What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): 12/12 10man, 5/12 HC, 10/12 25man, 1/12 HC.

What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: As this is a Death Knigth I didn't play with this in pre-BC or BC, but I had a rogue, where I did Karazhan, Gruul's Lair and Magtheridon.

What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: That you are awake, have brought flasks etc. and are 100% focused, all the time during raiding. As well meet 15min before raiding.

How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): That we wont give up easily and try until we have got them down.

Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): No, not as far as I know.

Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): Don't hope so.

What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: In WotLK my goals is to finish mostly in ICC25HC and when Cata launches, I want to be level 85 pretty fast, so I can obtain OK gear pretty fast.

Xuru

Heres armory:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Stright

Ive done a rs pug with him and he seemed to do good damage and knew how to play, apart from that dont know much more.
Weird gemming on belt, think of dropping the ap ench on boots for tuskarrs as ull loose a bit of ap for some more uptime on bosses/adds. Think of dropping ench to get jc. Swithc to the agility meta wich is a bit of dps loss but it will compensate cause u only need a +10 to all stats and u can red gem all the rest. Also if item bonus is 4 str or more its better to get a +10 str/10 crit gem if u only need a yellow apart from red to get it. In your case u can use 2 +10 str/10 hit to replace that +20 hit gem and ull get 2 item bonus and be hit capped so ull gain more str from it. I've also got some thoughts on arp capping dks and stuff but thats only if ur interested and can get ur hands on alot of gems cause it would take some re-itemization and regemming. If u get in and are interested feel free to whisper me and ill go into details if not research some bout blood i guess (hint hint shorty). Anyways we got a good few dks but only 1 blood atm dunno if bexak is interested in 1 more since we lack a bit on hunters wich seems fixed with nakki recruited but we cant and shouldnt rely on 1 person imo as rl stuff can happen everyday. GL on apply cya ingame

Bexak

I have to decline this, we have 4 dps dks already so the only dk we would accept would be a tank.

Thanks for the application and hope you find a suitable guild.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum