The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

DK Blood Tank (Declined)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DK Blood Tank (Declined) Empty DK Blood Tank (Declined) Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:35 pm

FallenBi

Your Character(s): Blood(MS)Frost(OS)
Char name/class/race:FallenBishop Tauren DK
/played time on this character:8days
What's your spec, and why:Blood-I love to tank,OS/frost-i like to play more on frostthen unholy and in my opinion its better.
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs:
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to:Yea i have DPS gear,and yea ofc am willing to change if needed.
Armory-link:
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc):No.
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those:I have a mage,and its the same then my DK get realy good whit him.
You:
Nationality:Portugal.
Describe yourself briefly:Good player,willing to help others when every1 needs and good learner.
Describe your ambitions in-game:Get cata raid content down and get my lovely tier 11 *.*
Is the account you're using originally yours:Yes.
Who else are able to access your account:No.
Guild History:
Previous guilds:AFewGoodMan,Enigma.
Reason for changing guilds:first one,closed the guild,and enigma not getting the oportunity to show my skills in raiding that i will like to have.
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)?No.
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to:None.
How will you fit in: Good i guess I realy like to play with new ppl and with good players.
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy:Good clean raids,with no wipping in faceroll stuff.
How do you react to negative feedback:Try to learn from it,no 1 likes to get it but have to get the most of it.
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid:Pacience Smile.
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you:No
Why should we pick you specifically:Good Tank that learns fast and its willing to spend time in the game to get stuff done.
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ?Yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week?Yes
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)?Ofc.
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days?When i have school and tests.
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please):with this chart none(I get 80 when cata was allready running)But in other chart i have 10/12 icchc10man 11/12 Normal 25man 3/5 TOC10HC
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with:None,with other charts TK BT.
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any:
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding:Flasks,Foods,re.cheak tatics.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters):The best!
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids:No.
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months):Nop.
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc):Holidays in 1 mouth but max week.
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?:My main goal with WoW its having fun playing but with some realy good and clean raids with no winings and cryings.
Do you have anything else to add?:.I realy thing im the tank for you Smile

2DK Blood Tank (Declined) Empty Re: DK Blood Tank (Declined) Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:21 am

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

thats a big NOOO from me.

3DK Blood Tank (Declined) Empty Re: DK Blood Tank (Declined) Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:28 am

Halgour

ur talent build is not the best for tanking seems like u dont rly know ur class.DECLINED!!

4DK Blood Tank (Declined) Empty Re: DK Blood Tank (Declined) Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:33 pm

Bexak

Closing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum