The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Warrior tank Trial rank (Declined)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Warrior tank Trial rank (Declined) Empty Warrior tank Trial rank (Declined) Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:06 am

Revalax

Your Characters :
Revalex Warrior Tauren
1½ year
Protection beacause i would really like to tank
well i like a warrior theres no dislike
well i got fury as offspec but the gear isnt that good
Armory link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/revalex/simple
no i dont got resistances or something
well i have some low level Characters theres not really any goals in em
You: Thomas larsen
Nationality:Denmark
Describe yourself briefly:well ive played computer games a really long time since i were 8 years or something and when i saw wow i just wanted o try play it because my cusin was playing it
Describe your ambitions in-game:well i wanted to raid with nice people so you can get nice gear and stuff
Is the account you're using originally yours:yes
Who else are able to access your account:None
Guild History: Epic Nosebleed
Previous guilds:Epic nosebleed
Reason for changing guilds:I wanted to do some raids
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? No
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: not really any other guilds
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy : Well get some great gear and really nice stuff
How do you react to negative feedback: doesnt really react on it
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid:That people is skilled and knows Tacts
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: No Not really
Why should we pick you specifically: Because i take it serious
Raiding: well thats why i came in this Guild to raid
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Sometimes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? Well its would be 2 i think
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)?Yes
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? Wednesday and Thursday
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): I dont really have experience because i dinged 80 after Cataclysm
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with : Zul'aman and Zul'gurub
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: they dont have any
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: hmm i dont really know that but i think it will make me ready
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): well i feel good about it
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: No
Future: Be a good Raider
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): No
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc):I dont think so
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: Nothing really
Do you have anything else to add?: No

2Warrior tank Trial rank (Declined) Empty Re: Warrior tank Trial rank (Declined) Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:33 am

Halgour

Sorry we`r not rly looking for gear horny ppl DECLINED!!!

3Warrior tank Trial rank (Declined) Empty Re: Warrior tank Trial rank (Declined) Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:32 pm

Bexak

Closing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum