The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Billa Warrior Tank - ACCEPTED

+4
specialz
RahakaN
Xuru
Billa
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Billa Warrior Tank - ACCEPTED Empty Billa Warrior Tank - ACCEPTED Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:06 pm

Billa

Your Character(s):Billa war 80 tank, Ducenn pala 80 healer / dps , Quikbilla lvl 80 dk frost dps, Vigorz lvl 41 lock destro
Char name/class/race: Billa
/played time on this character: 48 days on billa and 130 on ducenn
What's your spec, and why: Prot, love tanking
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: I dislike that wars take alot of damage sometimes on some bosses, i love that they do alot of threat Very Happy
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to:gury gear 5,7k gs willing to respec, tho im pvp spec atm
Armory-link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Billa
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc):no, but can craft the frost res gear if needed
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: yeah, to have fun palying them, mainly ducenn retri pala and the lock
You: André
Nationality: Portugues
Describe yourself briefly: calm, devout, conceeted, proudfull and hard worker
Describe your ambitions in-game: Down LK 25 hc and have a good guild for cataclysm
Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes
Who else are able to access your account: Volcomz, my cousin
Guild History: From another server when i raided with my pala on TBC we did like BT and first and secund boss of SWP it was E X O D U S, realm Aggramar, on this server i've been on Senhores da Guerra, Ctrl Alt Elites and T B A (all portuguese guilds)
Previous guilds: Senhores da Guerra, CTRL ALT ELITES, T B A
Reason for changing guilds: first 2 disbanded, and now i want to raid again since my guild stoped raiding
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? yeah twice, from darkmoon faire to aggramar, and from aggramar to here.
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: none
How will you fit in: ahm, cant rly know that, only time will tell
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: i expect to progress in ICC 25 and 25 hc, and to keep a good guild for Cataclysm
How do you react to negative feedback: Depends, if someone insults me i defend my honor, however if im wrong i apologize and move on
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: team work and skill
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: Xuru i think, dunno if anyone else would xD
Why should we pick you specifically: I'm a TBC hardcore raider, and i wanna hardcore raid again now.
Raiding:
TBC:
All killed exept 4 last bosses in SWP
WOTLK:
Naxx 10 and 25 cleared
Ulduar 10- all exept yogg and algalon
Ulduar 25- First 8
TOC 10 and 25 cleared
TOGC 10 4/5, TOCG 25 - 0
ICC 10 HC- 10/12
ICC 25- 11/12
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ?
Yeah i think so, tho sometimes i got Gym and might be a bit late
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week?
Depends on the days but probly 2 or 3
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)?
Yeah sure
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days?
Friday and Saturday ( party nights) Very Happy
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please):
I've listed it up there with the raiding topic
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with:
With the warrior none, with the pala all exept last 4 from Sunwell
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any:
Paladin Ducenn TBC hardcore raiding char of mine. Quikbilla raided naxx and Ulduar
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: Means i gotta bring flasks, food and repair money
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): Love em, would rly like to do them
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: nop soz :/
Future: could try
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): Don't think so
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): Yeah probly near fall of october ill have exams.
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: Be an imba raider and the best tank in the server Razz
Do you have anything else to add?: GL i guess xD

2Billa Warrior Tank - ACCEPTED Empty Re: Billa Warrior Tank - ACCEPTED Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:02 pm

Xuru

Play with him for a year now, despite his age he is one of the most mature players i know, if its a warrior tank we need this almost surely is it.Knows all there is to know bout prot spec so i definitely vouch for him. Also wipzy could vouche for him maybe who knows

Last edited by Xuru on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total

3Billa Warrior Tank - ACCEPTED Empty Re: Billa Warrior Tank - ACCEPTED Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:24 pm

RahakaN

RahakaN

4Billa Warrior Tank - ACCEPTED Empty Re: Billa Warrior Tank - ACCEPTED Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:35 am

specialz

You has got some sexy gear!

5Billa Warrior Tank - ACCEPTED Empty Re: Billa Warrior Tank - ACCEPTED Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:48 am

Wipzy

I recomend this guy, one of the best war tanks I ever saw. he also has lots of experience on icc 10 hm since he was one of peeps that were raiding with me on T b a.

6Billa Warrior Tank - ACCEPTED Empty Re: Billa Warrior Tank - ACCEPTED Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:30 am

Bexak

Thumbs up from me. Killed LK, good gear, gemming etc, some heroic experience in 10 man. Halgour gets to decide though, GL Smile

7Billa Warrior Tank - ACCEPTED Empty Re: Billa Warrior Tank - ACCEPTED Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:02 am

Codex

Codex
Admin

gl with ur application!

8Billa Warrior Tank - ACCEPTED Empty Re: Billa Warrior Tank - ACCEPTED Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:08 am

Halgour

U have nice gear and exp:p ACCEPTED!!whisp me in game or to any officer

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum