The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prot Tank (Accepted)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Prot Tank (Accepted) Empty Prot Tank (Accepted) Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:16 pm

Dye

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race:Dye / Warrior / Tauren
/played time on this character:39 days
What's your spec, and why:im Protection and arms
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs:i like the warrior class cause its a balanced class good to tank and dps, for me its the best class on wow for tank, on dps its good on pve/pvp with arms or furry spec
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to:atm i got avoidance gear and im working now on stamina gear for caster bosses, i have dps gear pve and pvp
Armory-link:
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc):
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those:i have 8 alts with 85 lvls with full hc gear 1 priest, and lock 82 lvl all classes

You: Paulo ALmeida
Nationality:Portuguese
Describe yourself briefly:im a nice guy, reponsable and ambitions
Describe your ambitions in-game:i want clear all content in cataclysm and help the guild be the best guild in this server.
Is the account you're using originally yours:yes
Who else are able to access your account:none

Guild History: the brotherhood . damage control, nintuga and enigma
Previous guilds:enigma
Reason for changing guilds:
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)?no
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to:
How will you fit in:
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy:i want play was team to kill new bosses, explorer the new raids contents on next patchs and ofc get some new gear.
How do you react to negative feedback: i accept it and try learn it with
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid:focus, be ready for raids with flask, food reparing etc..
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you:dunno Razz
Why should we pick you specifically:i play wow about 6 years and i allready play with all classes and spec in this game.

Raiding:
Can you raid between 19:00(30) and 23.00(30)/24:00 Server Time ?yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week?3
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)?yes
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days?im work on Fridays and Saturdays i cna stay online but i cant raid cause im working.
What's your raiding experience in Cataclysm with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please):10 mans 7/10
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC; BC; WotLK) with the character you're applying with:Icecrown normal 11/12 normal and hc , onyxia 10 and 25 - Naxx 10 and 25 - OS 10 and 25 Toc 10 and 25 normal and hc
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any:on WotLK and before i played with druid,priest and paladin all healers
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding:i need full gear repared, flask for my spec and food to and go to the raid place before raids start.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters):its a very good challengs, and its good for us improve the skills and learn more about the game.
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids:no

Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months):no
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc):no
What are your goals in Cataclysm and/or for the rest of the game content?:no
Do you have anything else to add?:no

2Prot Tank (Accepted) Empty Re: Prot Tank (Accepted) Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:13 pm

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

(Benvindo)
You got my voutch.

Prot Tank (Accepted) JXgXV
Prot Tank (Accepted) 9dcSN
Prot Tank (Accepted) GR9Ix
Prot Tank (Accepted) XZ4gZ