The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

prot paladin (Accepted)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1prot paladin (Accepted) Empty prot paladin (Accepted) Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:55 am

threestr

Your Character(s): prot paladin
Char name/class/race:threestrikes
/played time on this character:56 days
What's your spec, and why:i'm prot becouse i really really like to tank (:
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs:dont like to heal, and really like they have fixed ret so is pretty nice now (: but nothink is better then prot
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to:got for all 3 specc and yeah ofc
Armory-link:
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc):nahh Sad
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those:nope dont got any Sad i spend all the time on my paladin
You:
Nationality:denmark
Describe yourself briefly: i'm a normal guy who plays wow and and do some normal stuff you know working, see friends stuff like that
Describe your ambitions in-game: my ambitions ingame is be a nice guy and raid alot (: get some nice gear and get some nice in-game friend
Is the account you're using originally yours:yeah
Who else are able to access your account:no one els
Guild History:i'm normal from a other server
Previous guilds:the circel
Reason for changing guilds:becouse i came to this servere becouse all my irl mates play here (: and really wonna play with them
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)?1
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to:no one
How will you fit in:nice i think (: i have not meet any of you but maybe we see eachother in cata (:
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy:some nice raid and nice procses
How do you react to negative feedback:pretty good (: you need to get negative feedback before you can be better (: if you know what i mean
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: have flask and food rdy and be patience,
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: no Sad
Why should we pick you specifically:becouse i'm a friendly guy who raid so much he can and got much of patience, so we can whipe whip whipe whipe whipe before we kill the boss Razz
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? yeah baby
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week?7/7 Razz
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? yeah ofc
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days?nope
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please):icc 10 12/12 25 same
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with:
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any:
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: bring food and flask and alot of patience if is a knew boss
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): is so funny Smile
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids:
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): nahh
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc):24 dec (: is xmas in denmark
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: my goals is to see all the knew stuff blizz have w8 for us (: and see the knew raids
Do you have anything else to add?: hope to here from ya soon (:

2prot paladin (Accepted) Empty Re: prot paladin (Accepted) Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:05 am

Bexak

Accepted.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum