The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Melánie - Holy/Prot paladin. (Accepted)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Melánie - Holy/Prot paladin. (Accepted) Empty Melánie - Holy/Prot paladin. (Accepted) Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:18 pm

Melánie

Your Character(s):

Char name/class/race:
Melánie, Paladin, Blood Elf.

/played time on this character:
It's actually pretty low, since I created my account November, last year. But it's 27 days, 12 hours, 56 minutes and 38 seconds.

What's your spec, and why:

I'm an Holy Paladin, chose this spec because I like it in raids. I do tho, prefer to tank in heroics.

What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs:

Oh, hard question. I only dislike all the nerfs we've been recieved in the holy tree. Prot spec is actually balanced and easy to understand.

Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to

I have full tanking equipment aswell, and I'm getting some retri aswell, just to duel some friends, or do some arenas, I really don't like PvP that much, but it's always fun to try, to see what you can achieve.

Armory-link:

Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc):

I'm afraid I don't. I just use Resistance Aura if I should need it. (Never actually used it to be honest).

Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those:

I have a 85 Goblin Death Knight, just leveled that one up so I could get 525 in mining and herbalism to be able to provide materials for potions (and sell the ores).

You:

My name is Henrik.

Nationality:

I'm from Sweden.

22 years old, 23 in December.

Describe yourself briefly:

Uhm, musicproducer, DJ and completely random, in a humor sence of way.

Describe your ambitions in-game:

To have fun and get to know new people, to see how we work in a steady group.

Is the account you're using originally yours:

Yes it is.

Who else are able to access your account:

No one, got authenticator and even if I didn't have it, I would never let anyone else play on my account. It's a personal thing, can't trust anyone, not even my best friends.

Guild History:

Previous guilds:

Urskogen and Fruitsalad.

Reason for changing guilds:

I never got the oppertunity to raid that much in Urskogen, and that's what I really want to do, I like the content we have now and I wanna explore it more.
I left Fruitsalad since it was a pretty small guild. I wanna be able to chat with the members, not being an alone member at 18:00~.

Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)?

I left Tarren Mill, a really bad realm to be honest. Just filthy and greedy people there, here, it's more 'relaxed'.

What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to:

No one, to be honest.

How will you fit in:

Hard to say, I hope I will fit in good, but I can only say, the time will tell.

What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy:

THE LOOT, OMG I NEED EPICS, PURPLE ITEMZ!
Nah, that's just bullshit. I expect that it's mature, but at the same time, friendly - and not just whining about everything.

How do you react to negative feedback:

No one is perfect, but I learn from negative feedbacks. I learn to not do the same mistake again, and that's really important. They aren't saying things just to be mean, they want you to fully understand the encounter, so we don't have to stay at the same boss for the past four hours, just wiping.

What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid:

Never go to a raid without the required base items, such as food, potions and flasks etc.
And to listen to the raidleader, respect every person, and have faith.

Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you:

Don't think so, to be honest.

Why should we pick you specifically:

Well, as I stated before, I'm a really friendly guy, but I'm also serious and dedicated.

Raiding:

Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time?

Yes, no parents telling me to turn of the computer here, no no no!

How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week?

I can join all of them, if I'm needed.

Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every
time)?

Yes, ofcourse.

Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days?

No, not really. Perhaps I'd like to take a day off, but if that's so, I will tell that several days before.

What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please):

Since I created this WoW account pretty late into WotLK, I just have some ICC experience. It was just 10m, non heroic.

What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with:

None, my old account (that got hacked) had full clearing in Pre-TBC up to Naxxramas, where I only got to the first wing clearing. In TBC I cleared everything up to Sunwell Plateau.

What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any:

None.

What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding:

Flasks, food, repaired, online on the vent/ts/mumble and ready for raiding.

How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters):

It's always fun to push the limits to the max. I really like to do that things, so it's only positive!

Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids:

Sadly, I don't, sorry.

Future:

Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months):

No, ofcourse not. How can you even think of quitting WoW when 4.1 soon is here? ZG and ZA ftw! Very Happy

Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc):

In june, there's like a 7 days vacation only, and perhaps some days where I will be drinking beer.

What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?:

Learn new things and have fun.

Do you have anything else to add?:
Yea, I can't add my Armory link in the application, so I guess you have to check it up yourself. Surprised

And:

Dubstep is win!

/Melánie.

hydroxine

hydroxine

I'd say yes, really nice gear and seems to be cool guy, but it's up to Codéx Cool

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

It's up to Codéx,but i give my vote of trust on you just for now.

Melánie - Holy/Prot paladin. (Accepted) 1298866189151463
Melánie - Holy/Prot paladin. (Accepted) N_MXFNrWlO
Melánie - Holy/Prot paladin. (Accepted) 4ha1au
Melánie - Holy/Prot paladin. (Accepted) 1299224196192312
Melánie - Holy/Prot paladin. (Accepted) Ffe03
Melánie - Holy/Prot paladin. (Accepted) 2dkn50y
Melánie - Holy/Prot paladin. (Accepted) 1299224487195105

=============Sidd,Caster Officer..=============

Bexak

Speaking on behalf of Codex, accepted.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]