The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prot Warrior (Accepted)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Prot Warrior (Accepted) Empty Prot Warrior (Accepted) Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:00 am

Litak

Your Character(s): Litak

Char name/class/race: Litak tauran warrior

/played time on this character: 173 day''s and 9 hours and a little more Razz Only on this char ofc!

What's your spec, and why: Tank specced to bo honest with you when i started playting i had no clue and just took protection and never swichted my main specc haha!

What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: To be a protection warrior is just imba nothing else too say about that! It''s a amazing class/ specc!!

Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to:
Well i stopped for a long time as some peeps know in this guild i had really decent off specc gear for that time but it sucks balls now so i dont got decent offspecc gear even my main specc gear sucks at this time also! And i know that but i got my experience!

Armory-link:

Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): Not for the qurrent raids nope!

Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: Yes got loads of alts on my old realm no goals with them anymore!

You:
Nationality: I''m dutch

Describe yourself briefly: Social helpfull person with a good attitude!

Describe your ambitions in-game: My ambitions in game are having a good time with a nice progressing guild!

Is the account you're using originally yours: It''s mine!

Who else are able to access your account: Only me (why do you ask this anyway?)

Guild History: been in many guilds on Argent dawn also leaded there a decent guild for a long time!

Previous guilds: My own guild whas Call of the north we started as a community and in WoTLK we became a guild we did some sirious raiding and made some good progress also! We did in TBC everything till BT!

Reason for changing guilds: I stopped then with playing hardcore. The guild felt apart because of many old core members stopped with playing the game Sadly enough where great times!

Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? I Been playing for a long time i know many peeps on argent dawn and have seen many guilds growing and felling apart etc!!

What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: Nothing i joined here because of some old friend like chico i know ghoulscout codex shorty and amidi i know them all from Argent dawn!

How will you fit in: I think i can be a great tank for the guild ofcourse my gear sucks still!

What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: A stable and progressing guild with a lot of fun!

How do you react to negative feedback: I''m not negative As i said ive been Guild leader for a long time in a raid guild i have a lot of patient haha you will need that!

What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: Know your class spells and how too use them know the tactics and be fully prepaired before the raid starts!

Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: I know the people i just named!

Why should we pick you specifically: Because i have a shit load of experience with raiding and more i just want too help the guild and try too be a positive new member!

Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Yes no problems

How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? 3!

Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? Rotating between members for raids is perfect! Really important is that you let me know in time so i can go too my girl friends or to the pub or whatever not that you let me wait for hours and then there is nothing! Ofcourse no problem if that happens sometime that''s a normal point!

Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? I''m not that difficult it really depends on my week!

What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): Some ICC 10 and 25! Everythign else 25 cleared i think!

What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: I leaded all the raid from karazan till last boss in MH and some bosses in BT! And Naxx in that start of the WoTLK and some bosses in ulduar then the guild splitted! Also with my priest i got some level 60 experience!

What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: I did almost everything with my priest aswell 60 raids kara till BT and Naxx till totc i think on my priest!

What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding:Have flask gearred fully prepared like enchanted! Knowing tactics etc!

How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters):
Perfect Just perfect haha!

Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids:Nope you just can check me how i play and you can say then if your happy!

Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): Nope i stopped for some time now and i started now because of the catalysm i want too be a end gaming raider the whole catalysm at least so i think you know of then! And i think the people i named know that i whas a really active player on argent dawn!

Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): Maybe a week in the snow too ski!

What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: My goals in WoTLK are not that high anymore because my gear is low! Expansion end gaming and hopefully to be the number one guild on this realm!

Do you have anything else to add?: Well i hope that you guy''s can look over my low gear and give my a change based on my experience! I also really think skill is more important then gear! Anyway i can understand i wont be able too join the hardmodes but all normal modes i can join for sure!
Thanks for reading this and hopefully i hear something soon!
Greetings litak!
Misantripus
Admin

2Prot Warrior (Accepted) Empty Application protection warrior! Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:39 am

Oddy

Just gonna say a few words,

Gems/enchants etc looks good for the gear u got atm.
Dunno if u meant to specc like that, but it looks kinda wired.
No glyphs, but im pretty sure this is because u havnt played so much lately.
And ur gear isnt something i jump in the roof for, like it matters now. Cata in few weeks.
Also ur ICC progress isnt good at all (slacker).

Althou im not doubting u at all, might just be cuz of the brake/slack/or what u have been doing.

But Good luck mate with the app.

3Prot Warrior (Accepted) Empty Re: Prot Warrior (Accepted) Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:06 am

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

4Prot Warrior (Accepted) Empty Re: Prot Warrior (Accepted) Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:14 am

litak

Oddy your right haven't done much hardcore raiding in WoTLK so yes i did slacked but as i said in my application i did hardcore raiding with a guild till mimiron in ulduar! Then i stopped and started slacking!! But i pointed on that in my application!
My gear is also low and not really good specced and such no glyhps havem't done that sirious yet because of my break! Anyway i just wait for a reply from codex!! thanks for your reaction guy's!! greets!

5Prot Warrior (Accepted) Empty Re: Prot Warrior (Accepted) Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:15 am

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

You should at least have spec and gems sorted out when applying. But ulduar hm exp is better than icc exp imo, as icc is lol.

6Prot Warrior (Accepted) Empty Re: Prot Warrior (Accepted) Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:00 am

litak

Ofcourse its better if someone have a shit load of ICC Exp! No i dont have that i have some but its not much! Anyway Experience for a specific raid isn't that important if someone knows how too play and read the tactics! Anyway i just got loads of raiding exp in all way's! But your totally right with my experience in WoTLK it's not that much! I cant say it is a lot so you totally noticed that good!

7Prot Warrior (Accepted) Empty Re: Prot Warrior (Accepted) Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:31 am

Bexak

Halgour seems to have missed this, I love having a prot warrior in the raid and yes you udluar 25mc exp is a good help.

Accepted, you should gear up quickly in this guild.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum