The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Protection Warrior-Cengaver (Accepted)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Protection Warrior-Cengaver (Accepted) Empty Protection Warrior-Cengaver (Accepted) Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:43 pm

Cengaver

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race:Cengaver/Warrior/Orc
/played time on this character:26 days 4 hours 18 minutes as of right now
What's your spec, and why:Protection,i enjoy playing as a tank since it always offers a challenge.
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs:I like my class's mobility(charge/intercept/heroic leap) and it's aoe tanking spells(shockwave/thunder clap).
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to:I have ilvl346 fury gear from heroics(and a couple 359 from reputation factions).I'd love to be a dps if my guild really needs it.
Armory-link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/cengaver/simple
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc):No.
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those:Yes,i have lvl80 hunter and a couple lvl 10-40.After spending time with my warrior on cata raids,i will level them to 85 for both pvp and pve content.
You: Timuçin Berk Atalay
Nationality:Turkey
Describe yourself briefly:I've played computer games since i was 9 years old.I always enjoyed playing games with my friends.Beside that im a always calm and patient person.
Describe your ambitions in-game:I love pve aspect of wow,i want to enjoy that aspect by playing it with nice people Smile
Is the account you're using originally yours:Yes
Who else are able to access your account:No
Guild History: Blood Stream
Previous guilds: Blood Stream
Reason for changing guilds: Our guild progress on pve content is not going anywhere and people in blood stream lack enthusiasm for raids.(imho)
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc):No
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to:None
How will you fit in: Fine of course Smile
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy:I expect a consistent raiding with guild mates and enjoy while doing it.
How do you react to negative feedback:I always appreciate it since it is how i am gonna learn this game and get better at it.
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid:Patience and understanding.
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you:No
Why should we pick you specificly:Because i always try to do my best.
Raiding: Thats what im looking for Smile
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ?Yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week?I want to join all of them if there isnt any urgent thing going on with my personal life.
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)?Yes
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days?No
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please):Only on Onyxia and Trial of the Champion(full cleared on normal)(I didnt really have time to play with my warrior before cata because of my school but now im in a good university and i have time).
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with:None
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any:For other characters i have full experince on trial of the champion(all bosses) and half experience on icc(6/12)with my hunter.Prédator(Burning Blade).
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding:Get repaired,bring flasks and food and if needed keep ur offspec gear with u while raiding.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters):I really enjoy doing achievements especially when it comes to diffucult ones.
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids:No,im sorry.
Future:Be a good player :=)
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months):No
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc):No
What are your goals in Cataclysm and perhaps even in the next expansion?:To experience all contents of the game(mostly pve).
Do you have anything else to add?:Please dont let my lack of experience on previous expansions confuse you,I've been successful with cataclysm heroics so far and i want to be so in raids!

Last edited by Bexak on Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to mention something.)

2Protection Warrior-Cengaver (Accepted) Empty RE: prot warrior apply Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:43 am

hydroxine

hydroxine

My word ain't gonna mean nothing as i'm a trial, but i'd say yes to this one.

Bexak

I will poke Halgour, our tanking officer, to take a look at this.

Last edited by Bexak on Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cengaver

I have around ilvl 346 dps gear(from heroics,and a couple epic from reputations),however i need to gem/enchant/reforge those gear to be fully prepared.I will gather more stuff for dps in next 1 or 2 days in case u take me as dps.(I still need 2 or 3 stuff)After that i can show you a proper and decent gear.

Btw,atm i am revered with ramkahen,if i can get myself to exalted i'll get 1 more epic for my tanking gear.Also above 1600 valor points still wait to be spent.(I'm thinking of spending those points on gloves(tanking set)).

I'm glad you liked my application.

Halgour

Accepted for trial sorry about the long w8 time:P
Poke any officer for inv ingame

Bexak

Closing and locking.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum