The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prot/Ret Paladin (Declined until lv85)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Prot/Ret Paladin (Declined until lv85) Empty Prot/Ret Paladin (Declined until lv85) Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:17 am

Emeras

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race: Emeras / Paladin / BE
/played time on this character: 31 days, 1 hour
What's your spec, and why: Im protection and retribution, I made my paladin protection because my previous guild was in need of tanks and retribution was for offspec dps and PvP sometimes.
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: Quite slow holy power build in protection and the fact that protection paladin has to rely on the grand crusader proc.
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: I have a full protection set and PvP retradin set, willing to go full ret in raids if needed.
Armory-link: (Going to be 85 within a few days probably)
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): No, because it wasnt really needed in the easy mode raids of wotlk.
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: 80 Warlock (used to be my main); 80 Shaman (Resto); 80 Priest (Disc PvP; Shadow) and all the other classes below that.
You:
Nationality: Belgian
Describe yourself briefly: I'm a quite quiet person in the guild but I do like to make a joke now and then, the only times im serious about something is on WoW or during my exam period.
Describe your ambitions in-game: I've played all the possible classes, I know a lot about almost everything in WoW and I know the paladin class inside and out.
Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes, I've made this account on 23th of November 2006.
Who else are able to access your account: Nobody
Guild History:
Previous guilds:
Reason for changing guilds: Guilds disbanded or inactive people.
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? I've switched servers one time because all my friends were on Burning Blade, I came from Twilight's Hammer.
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: None.
How will you fit in: Always remain friendly to everyone in the guild and leave the complains to the leaders.
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: I hope to raid with the guild every now and then and ofcourse I hope the guild will have great progress in the raids.
How do you react to negative feedback: I'll try to defend my opinion without insulting or disencouraging anybody, I'm open to criticism and negative feedback as long as it's said on a normal way and not yelled at me.
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: Do your job and certainly do not fail in what you have to do, everyone has a part to play in a raid and it should be completed with the most accuracy.
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: Progamerz and Vaxnius
Why should we pick you specifically: I'm a dedicated raider and I would do anything I can to help and improve the guild.
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Yes I can.
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? I should be able to raid every day of the week, so as much as you want me to raid.
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? I am, I know it's a big guild and there isn't a spot in the raid everytime, I'd be happy to raid just now and then.
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? I don't really have off-days, no.
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): 8/12 ICC10 and 4/12 ICC25 (was only lvl 80 for 2 months)
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: None.
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: Cleared Kara and ZA on Warlock.
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: It means that i have to have my flasks ready, and that I must be able to stay online and raid untill the designated time without interruptions.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): I think it's doable with some preparation and practice ofcourse.
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: Nope, sorry but you can ask Progamerz for that, raided a lot with him.
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): Absolutely not
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): I just passed my exams so no.
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: I hope to clear all the content available in the game and enjoy the game ofcourse.
Do you have anything else to add?: I'd like to excuse myself again for the last post but as I said, my computer didn't show the scroller.

2Prot/Ret Paladin (Declined until lv85) Empty Re: Prot/Ret Paladin (Declined until lv85) Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:18 am

Emeras

RE: Previous guilds were L e g a c Y and Acedia, can't remember any guildnames before that.

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/emeras/simple

You say you have alot of experience with all classes, but then I wonder what kind of experiense as you barely have any raiding experience at all.

Emeras

As I said in the apply, my paladin has only been 80 for 2 months before Cataclysm, so almost all the raiding achies are on my warlock and shaman.
For the rest of the classes, I mentioned i have experience with them, means that I know all the abilities of the classes, all of their gameplay etc. (except for mages because i never really cared about leveling it to beyond 20.

5Prot/Ret Paladin (Declined until lv85) Empty Re: Prot/Ret Paladin (Declined until lv85) Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:28 am

Bexak

Get to LV85, get blue 85 gear, gem it properly with cata gems, get cata enchants, then reapply please.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum