The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hpala/Rpala Application DECLINED

+2
Deathrush
scalpfarmer
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hpala/Rpala Application DECLINED Empty Hpala/Rpala Application DECLINED Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:39 am

Boshi.

Your Character(s): Boshi
Char name/class/race: Boshi Paladin Blood Elf
/played time on this character: 86d 21h
What's your spec, and why: Hpala = Raid healing ICC Rpala= Raid Dpsing
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: i dislike the cut on dmg on Seal Of Command on Ret
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: Have ret gear holy gear and only 2 pieces of protection
Armory-link:
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): Just Ret and Holy
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: the aim of my alts are to get them geared up a little but use them mostly to help get more raids going in the guild
You: Connor
Nationality: British
Describe yourself briefly: im a joker at times and serious at others depending on the situation
Describe your ambitions in-game: be an epic palla and make progress
Is the account you're using originally yours: yes
Who else are able to access your account: just me
Guild History: Mostly on other realm
Previous guilds: Overload on this realm
Reason for changing guilds: lack of co-ordination skill and effort at the time
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? Laughing Skull, once
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: Just this 1
How will you fit in: help bring fun, progress and enjoyment into the guild
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: Progress and freindly players
How do you react to negative feedback: cry inside a little
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: responsible, accept and carry out instructions and maturity
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: Stright
Why should we pick you specifically: im active love playing wow love having fun and dont rage
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? 4 if wanted
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? yes
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? Thursdays i do charity work so i may not be on till 9-10 server time.
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please):11/12 LK had many atempts on LK but failed.
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: BT
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: just ICC
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: have the right toolz aka flasks food. mentaly ready and are up for it
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): i love a challange >=]
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: was on a guildies youtube account but that account was banned
Future: In this guild raiding hard
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): diffo not
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): November i have 1 exam and then in may of 2010 i have another apart from that nothing
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: Make progress
Do you have anything else to add?: my holy gear needs improving but i can still raid with what i have got.

2Hpala/Rpala Application DECLINED Empty Re: Hpala/Rpala Application DECLINED Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:41 am

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

To be honest, and I'm keeping it short: do not accept this player.

3Hpala/Rpala Application DECLINED Empty RE: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:43 am

Boshi

i forgot to add that 5.3k holy gear and 5.9k ret ret being my MS , check gear ingame if not in amoury

4Hpala/Rpala Application DECLINED Empty Re: Hpala/Rpala Application DECLINED Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:20 am

Deathrush

Deathrush

well lets keep it this way your gonna post your armoury now and your gonna logout whith the gear you wanna join whith
We do not check gear in game we got better things to do then that

5Hpala/Rpala Application DECLINED Empty RE Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:28 am

Boshi

k i logged out in ret

6Hpala/Rpala Application DECLINED Empty Amoury Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:29 am

Boshi

7Hpala/Rpala Application DECLINED Empty reply Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:39 am

Tuboflok

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Boshi
i just saw ur retri gear in armory.i cant say i am sattisfied.
1st 12.12% hit rating what are u a spellcaster? i suggest u get tier10 legs and get the hands from festergut25man
2nd expertise 5 u need loads of more to get the cap(21) as i said get the legs cause they give expertise and get seal of corruption instead of exorcism until u get expertise cap from gear
3rd 2 pvp items not good :<
4th full of 20str gems? u dont even active ur meta gem get 1 nithmare tear gem(on a blue socket to get bonus also) and i suggest u gem 10str/10crit on yellow sockets its better
5th u miss cloak enchant and u got tbc enchant on ur shoulders wotlk is out for 2 years still not exalted with sons of hodir? ;/
6th i suggest u get [Libram of Three Truths] from frost emplems its bis
7th according to armory u got 9/12 u miss sindra and putricide
1 more thing about ur holy spec why u get improved bom usually retradins get it its useless for u u not going to bom on raids get improved judjgement i think its better but thats just a minor thing

GO READ ELITIST JERKS TO LEARN UR CLASS!!

elephant

8Hpala/Rpala Application DECLINED Empty REPLY Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:40 am

Tuboflok

glyph of seal of corruption instead exorcism (:

9Hpala/Rpala Application DECLINED Empty Rage? Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:43 am

Boshi

Tuboflok wrote:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Boshi
1st 12.12% hit rating what are u a spellcaster? i suggest u get tier10 legs and get the hands from festergut25man
2nd expertise 5 u need loads of more to get the cap(21) as i said get the legs cause they give expertise and get seal of corruption instead of exorcism until u get expertise cap from gear
4th full of 20str gems? u dont even active ur meta gem get 1 nithmare tear gem(on a blue socket to get bonus also) and i suggest u gem 10str/10crit on yellow sockets its better
5th u miss cloak enchant and u got tbc enchant on ur shoulders wotlk is out for 2 years still not exalted with sons of hodir? ;/
1 more thing about ur holy spec why u get improved bom usually retradins get it its useless for u u not going to bom on raids get improved judjgement i think its better but thats just a minor thing

elephant

how i play is fine, my gems and ench are fine and i know i need more gear aka the reason im going into a raiding guild? to get some more gear? anything u wna rage about?

And ok ill change the gylph =]

10Hpala/Rpala Application DECLINED Empty Re: Hpala/Rpala Application DECLINED Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:06 am

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

Boshi wrote:
Tuboflok wrote:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Boshi

elephant

how i play is fine, my gems and ench are fine and i know i need more gear aka the reason im going into a raiding guild? to get some more gear? anything u wna rage about?

And ok ill change the gylph =]

Let me rephrase what tubo said for you: L 2 P .

Also, gear is the reason you're going into a raiding guild?.

11Hpala/Rpala Application DECLINED Empty RAGELOL Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:37 am

Boshi

not the only reason but partly why, and dont rage lol

12Hpala/Rpala Application DECLINED Empty Re: Hpala/Rpala Application DECLINED Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:01 am

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

Why? Because that's what you wrote. Allow me to quote;

Boshi wrote:

Also, what I dislike the most is the ToC25 pug I was with you in where you healed for like 1,5k hps and failed on moving from the massive crash TWICE, on normal mode.

13Hpala/Rpala Application DECLINED Empty Re: Hpala/Rpala Application DECLINED Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:29 am

Boshi

Scalpfarmer wrote:
Also, what I dislike the most is the ToC25 pug I was with you in where you healed for like 1,5k hps and failed on moving from the massive crash TWICE, on normal mode.

Not realy cuz i havnt done ToC25 in over half a year check my record

14Hpala/Rpala Application DECLINED Empty Re: Hpala/Rpala Application DECLINED Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:17 am

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

Well D'uh, your record won't show anything because you got kicked before we downed the first boss.

15Hpala/Rpala Application DECLINED Empty ROFLMAO Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:48 am

Tuboflok

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
GEMMING SPIRIT MP5? TRINKET WITH SPIRIT ONLY?

16Hpala/Rpala Application DECLINED Empty holy gear Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:49 am

Tuboflok

i can see why u got kicked from that toc25 run scalpfarmer said

17Hpala/Rpala Application DECLINED Empty Eh? Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:30 am

Boshi

lolwat?

18Hpala/Rpala Application DECLINED Empty Re: Hpala/Rpala Application DECLINED Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:32 am

RahakaN

RahakaN

Do you realize, that this guild is doing 25 man Heroic modes ? and you dont have even full 10 man experience... I suggest you should try other guild not this one... your experience is much too low for this guild.

Not my vote

And im not even talking about your gear...

Hpala/Rpala Application DECLINED Sig-1838665

19Hpala/Rpala Application DECLINED Empty Re: Hpala/Rpala Application DECLINED Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:33 pm

Codex

Codex
Admin

Lacking experience, not geared enough for 25man hcs, shit attitude and in general a disaster. Who do you think you are?
Declined

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum