The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paladin Retribution (Declined)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Paladin Retribution (Declined) Empty Paladin Retribution (Declined) Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:59 pm

Shixa

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race: Shixa,80lvl Paladin Retribution, Blood Elf.

/played time on this character: 40 days total, 22 days on this lvl.

What's your spec, and why: My main spec is Retribution and its because, this spec I know from beginning, whole binds + macros etc. I can play that spec/class even if "my eyes are closed" Wink before I had an Protection off spec for tanking and I got 5.6 GS with it. i have changed it for an Holy, but most for fun and pvp bg only Wink
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: I love melee classes specialy when they can be healed by it self and tbh that was the main reason why i left my Spriest/rogue and start playing paladin. Some people are saying that this class is "no skilled" but I'm playing it and I know that it's not like that and I'm a 100% sure that I'm not going to play or try to play any other classes again. Wink

Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: yes i can always return to Prot, because as for holy unfortunatelly i got only pvp spec .... ;/

Armory-link

Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): Other? I got pvp one, almost full wrathful.

Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: For now i Can say that i got Rogue 80, and Spriest 60, however i play them only if I'm saved with everything what is possible xD (and when i finish dailys ofc)

You:
Nationality: Polish
Describe yourself briefly: my name is David ;D i love to laugh and joke ;D fluent in english, maybe not in writing *caugh* ... but rest is fine xD
Describe your ambitions in-game: To Be honest ... I want to get the best gear that i can and clear all instance that are posibble ;D
Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes it is
Who else are able to access your account: Noone
Guild History:
Speak orcish or die (PvP for Fun), Cantinuum ( nothign happens, no raids, no invites etc.) Alternative ( I can say that shit and to "soft" guild) Peace love and Loot(Same here ppl are doing NOTHING at all...) THTAS WHY I WANT TO JOIN GOOD GUILD WITH AMBITIONS !! Wink xD ;D
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)?: Do I Didn't ever.
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: Only this one mate Wink
How will you fit in: hmm .. asap? xD
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: having fun durining raids and when talking on /g or where ever ;D, and get better progress ofc Very Happy
How do you react to negative feedback: I'm not arsed.
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: patient.
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: no im afraid ;/
Why should we pick you specifically: Because Im using BRAIN durning raids and... I can say that im kind funny xD

Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Sure
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? As many as posibble like I said i want to improve my progresses and want to Help as well other people.
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? yup.
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? Well tbh ...sometimes fridays and saturdays r days like... drinkin, smokin going out etc. So thus days only.
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): Toc 10/25 cleared, Ulduar ind half in both, naxramas 10/25 man cleared, Icc 10 9/12 icc 25 6/12 ... however i know the tac's for every single boss and like i said I'm using Brain where ppl on pugs (no all but mostly cunt's) are not using it.
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: Black temple Im afraid i had more on rogue but it dont counts right so...
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: kara cleared, balck temple cleared, Hyjal cleared, naxx all cleared, ulduar more then half cleared ToC all cleared.
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: I think that i should have a lot of time, be on time, got flask's etc.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): Up for that Very Happy
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: i dont think so ... sorry ;/
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): Ofc not specially when Cataclyzm is comming out soon Very Happy
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): I dont think so.
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: I want to Clear Icc, get some tittles, and "EPIC" gear Razz if u know what i mean Wink
Do you have anything else to add?: Just Thank you for your time when going through my apply. Smile

2Paladin Retribution (Declined) Empty Re: Paladin Retribution (Declined) Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:45 pm

RahakaN

RahakaN

3Paladin Retribution (Declined) Empty ekhem .. . Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:40 am

Shixa

Well ... that my pve gear for now tbh ... ;/ im not full t10 ret for now and its because i made that mistake that i was spending frost badges on geaers for different spec's... but now its gone be different and MOST better. Wink

4Paladin Retribution (Declined) Empty Re: Paladin Retribution (Declined) Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:27 am

Bexak

Declined. Too low experience and gear.

Good luck finding another guild.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum