The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stalorka - Resto ele shammy - Accepted

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stalorka - Resto ele shammy - Accepted Empty Stalorka - Resto ele shammy - Accepted Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:13 am

Stalorka

Good day, i want to give my application to your guild. - okey - basic information.

My character:

Char name/class/race: Stalorka - Shamman - Troll female
/played time on this character: 38 days, 18 hours, 2 minutes + - Time played this level 24 days, 19 hours 10 mins +
What's your spec, and why: My spec is Restoration, its because I preffer healing, but, i also like making a dmg in ele EQ Smile
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: I love healing in raidus - Chain POWA Smile - i have 973 haste, good mana regen and crit. - I also like saving the life on bosses - that's why i'm resto shammy Smile
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: ofc - i have ele PVE and PVP gear - in pve, i have 5,6 k GS - and in pvp 5,4 GS
Armory-link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=stalorka
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): No I dont have any atm.
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: Yes, i have many alt on DT - but, last login before 1-2 months

Me:

Nationality: Czech
Describe yourself briefly: I'm study on mechanical engineering school
Describe your ambitions in-game: I want beat LK on 25 m ICC - also on 10 m HC ... and make some achi ( preffer reputations )
Is the account you're using originally yours: Ofc, I'm the one and only owner, of this acc - i have at home allt product keys.

Who else are able to access your account: Rahakan - one of my Best friend Smile

Guild History:

Previous guilds: KoK - soon, this guilds will be disbanded, Universalis - I transfered, when i was in this guild.
Reason for changing guilds: I had bad pc -weak pc - i has been kicked from K o K for this reason.
Have you switched servers before Yes - before few days - from Drak'thul Ali to Burning Blade - Horde
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: ------
How will you fit in: Hmm.. I think that Ill fit, im fun guy with sense for good jokes and I have no problems with following orders from leader and officers
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: HC raiding, good groups with sense for fun
How do you react to negative feedback: I don't have problem with this Smile
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: Study tactict before raid, flasks, Listien RL or GuM, Ventrilo, Good mood, ecnahts, sockets... etc
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: Rahakan
Why should we pick you specifically: Becouse I'm good raider, always ready for raiding and bring good mood in raid Smile

Raiding:

Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? 3x
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? Yes
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? On Saturday
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please):
Naxx 10 - full clear
Naxx 25 - only 2 bosses
Ulduar 10 - I havent defeated only Algalon, Yogg Saron, Hodir, Mimiron
Ulduar 25 - only fisr Quarter
ToC 10 - cleared + ToGC 2/5
ToC 25 - cleared
ICC 10 - 12/12
ICC 10 HC - 6/12
ICC 25 - 11/12
ICC 25 HC - 2/12 (marrow, lootship)

What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: Ive started to play on official server 3 monts after WotLK was realeased. Ofc, i killed some bosses from TBC in Wotlk Smile
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: I dont have any other character.
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: Well, to be online atleast 10 mins before invites, to have flasks, frepaired equip and to know tactics for raid we are going to do that night.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): np with me
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: no, i don't Sad

Future:

Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): No, I don't.
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): No
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: I'm happy from next expansion, let's go kill Deathwing Razz

Do you have anything else to add?: Thx for chance to apply in Conspiranci Smile

Last edited by Codex on Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:25 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edited one term :))

2Stalorka - Resto ele shammy - Accepted Empty Re: Stalorka - Resto ele shammy - Accepted Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:17 am

RahakaN

RahakaN

I totally vouch for this guy, he is good friend, healer, loyal guild member and quick-learner. His experience with HCs arent high as ours but its only becouse he had wooden pc Razz

specialz

i vouch because of this woden pc!

4Stalorka - Resto ele shammy - Accepted Empty Re: Stalorka - Resto ele shammy - Accepted Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:32 am

Halgour

the gear is nice and u have good exp

Codex

Codex
Admin

Accepted for trial whisper me ingame for an invite.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum