The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resto/Enh Shammy APP - Declined

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resto/Enh Shammy APP - Declined Empty Resto/Enh Shammy APP - Declined Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:42 pm

Dagreth

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race: Dagreth/Shaman/Orc
/played time on this character: 18d.10h.
What's your spec, and why: Restoration, quess it's most needed.
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: Useful buffs/rather weak meele dps comparing to others.
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: Yes I do, and I would.
Armory-link:
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc):
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: 72lvl hunter. I'm going to lvl him up in the meantime.
You:
Nationality: Polish
Describe yourself briefly: A mature player, with a lot of willingness to do pve.
Describe your ambitions in-game: To get some good gear, while having fun.
Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes, it is.
Who else are able to access your account: Nobody.
Guild History:
Previous guilds: I've been in Bloodpact.
Reason for changing guilds: Got a longer break.
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? No, I have not.
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: Shadowblood Clan.
How will you fit in:
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: A nice atmosphere, activity, and a little help if it's need. I'm offering the same.
How do you react to negative feedback: If it's justifiable, I try to get better.
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: Discipline, and knowledge.
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: No, I don't.
Why should we pick you specifically: Quess I'll be helpful for the guild.
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Mostly yes.
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? 2+
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? Yes.
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? It depends.
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): A little of naxx10
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: Nothing.
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: Hunter - ZG, AQ, MC Mage - Kara, GL
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: Checking something.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): Funny thing, and bringing a lot of satisfaction.
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids:
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): Rather not.
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): Not planning.
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: Just high lvl char.
Do you have anything else to add?: Hope it'll be accepted.

2Resto/Enh Shammy APP - Declined Empty Re: Resto/Enh Shammy APP - Declined Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:04 am

specialz

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/dagreth/simple

armoury link
Also mate have you tried getting any gear from the new reputations because even if your just honoured with them they sell some brilliant gear.

3Resto/Enh Shammy APP - Declined Empty Re: Resto/Enh Shammy APP - Declined Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:58 am

Codex

Codex
Admin

Declined untill you gemmed,enchanted and upgraded + got things from reputation factions etc.
Once this is done re-apply. I can offer a social rank in the guild untill this is done if you prefer that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum