The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resto shaman - Declined

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resto shaman - Declined Empty Resto shaman - Declined Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:36 am

Llew

Char name/class/race:Llew

/played time on this character:

What's your spec, and why: Restoration, I love healing the play style of a shaman is absolutely amazing, i got hacked on Zenedar with Gibz, he migrated here like 9 months ago, and i decided to start a shaman on Burning Blade Smile i like the play style i've always likes healers and i generally like how this is a combo of druid and pala healing to a degree because i've also played both classes as healers

What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: I don't dislike this spec, one bit.

Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: I have a few enh peices Smile

Armory-link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Llew

Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): Nope Sad

Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: None that i really play
You: Tom

Nationality: British

Describe yourself briefly: Cheerful, witty kinda guy, love the game, love gibz, hes fucking awesome.

Describe your ambitions in-game: To be a competative end game raider

Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes

Who else are able to access your account: Noone

Previous guilds: I used to be in Good Game a guild on Zenedar, and cleared 9/12 HC on them with my druid, before getting hacked, the character has gone god knows were now, and blizz wont accept my ID because i've used it before and they need a new one Sad ah well, prefer shamans Very Happy

Reason for changing guilds: N/A

Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? Only once, to come here, and didnt really migrate

What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: None

How will you fit in: Active, reliable and punctual healer

What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: the oppertunity to see end game content and compete for realm firsts

How do you react to negative feedback: Positivly, critisism can help drive a player towards perfection.

What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: To be co-operative, give 110% and follow the instructions of those leading the raid.

Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: No, but Gibz said if any officer needs a reference, as he knows most of you from Lets Spoon just contact him in game anytime Smile

Why should we pick you specifically: Im awesomely competative, and dedicated to the cause Very Happy

Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? of course

How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? 4

Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? yes, its vital to have a guild with more than 25 players, and if you dont rotate the benched players in, they will just end up leaving, its only fair we all get a chance Very Happy

Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days?

What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): Well currently through pugs on this character I have 6/12 10m and 25m. Sadpanda!

What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: None

What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: 9/12 25m HC ICC on my old druid and did 5/12 on my paladin!

What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: Ready for a night of wipes, progression and laughs Smile With pots, flasks, necessary enchants

How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): Yehhhh boi! Very Happy

Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: Im afraid not

Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): hell no Very Happy

Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): Can't say i will.

What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: To be a leading healer in a guild competing for realm firsts

Do you have anything else to add?: Currently low on frosts, because again pugs dont do too many bosses, hence why i Dont have 4 parts t10, but if i was in a guild clearing more than 4/5 bosses, I'd get it much sooner than i would without Smile

Thankyyou for reading this application

2Resto shaman - Declined Empty Re: Resto shaman - Declined Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:55 am

RahakaN

RahakaN

Good looking appli, but your gear is too low for this guild imo, we are doing as many 25 man HMs as we can, and for them your gear (Lack of enchants, no boots enchant and dagger with spirit) and you isnt ready.

3Resto shaman - Declined Empty Re: Resto shaman - Declined Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:36 pm

Codex

Codex
Admin

Fine application but as Rahakan said, dont think you are quite ready yet,your gemming, and your enchantment, is questionable + not much experience in ICC overall.
Application Declined.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum