The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resto shaman - declined

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resto shaman - declined Empty Resto shaman - declined Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:21 am

Shaman

Your Character(s): Shàmàn
Char name/class/race:Shàman - Troll - Shaman
/played time on this character:12 days and 6 hours. in 80 2 days and 3 hours.
What's your spec, and why:My spec is resto and i like it becuse it is fun to heal ppl. and i like what shaman got like ress them self and earth shield and riptide.
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs:What i like about this spec is that u get cool healing spell's and it is a challange to be a shaman healer. And shaman use shield what is good in arena and pvp fight becuse they block allot.
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to:I don't have any gear for offspec but i can respec if needed.
Armory-link cheers
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): No, oly the gear i got on me now
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: I got a Fire mage and retri paladin but they don't have more gs then 5,1k. Btw they are 80 ^^
You:
Nationality:Norway
Describe yourself briefly: I learn fast and i can do what i need to do. If me and my friends are doing some thing we don't stop untill it is dun.
Describe your ambitions in-game:I have a lot of fun and i like to raid. I like to help low lvls if the ask me to help them vid quest, if i got nothing to do then.
Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes it is mine
Who else are able to access your account:Only one frined of mine. The resson is becuse i got bad memory, i forget my password fast.
But tacts and stuff on wow i never forget. So if i forget my password my friend will tell me. And he is never on my char. btw.
Guild History:
Previous guilds:U can see the guild on Armory.
Reason for changing guilds:Becuse they don't raid wid the guild. and we are so low on 80's in the guild to.
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)?Yes, this shaman was on tarrenmill before.
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to:None.
How will you fit in: Well ppl do like me . I am a nice guy to talk wid.
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: Gear and lot of bosses maybe. If i get in the guild we will see.
How do you react to negative feedback:I don't care if someone think i am a noob or a bad player.
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: That he knows what he\she are doing.
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you:Nope,
Why should we pick you specifically:Becuse i am a good shaman healer. just 1 day ago i did heal in icc10 man wid 4,5k gs and we did make it to 4 boss. we did not wipe on enyone. So i know what to do, and not many wid my gs know all tact's for icc10/25. And i got Bs(Brain Score)
Raiding: Voa10/25 Toc10 Icc10 4 bosses
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Yes i can.
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? So many as i can. I like to raid.
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? Yes i am.
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? The day i am sick.
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): I know the raid's and the raid's know me.
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with:Well i don't know so much about those raid's.
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: My mage have dun icc10/25 and my Paladin to.
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: That i sud have time for raid and be happy.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters):It is fine by me.
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids:Nope.
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months):Nope
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): Maybe. We will she.
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: My goal is to kill LK
Do you have anything else to add?:.I am a good palyer and i learn from my mistakes.
Misantripus
Admin

2Resto shaman - declined Empty Damit Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:23 am

MArius

Sorry i forgot the armory link

3Resto shaman - declined Empty reply Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:20 pm

Tuboflok

What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: Gear and lot of bosses maybe. If i get in the guild we will see.
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: My goal is to kill LK
Raiding: Voa10/25 Toc10 Icc10 4 bosses
/facepalm Why should we pick you specifically:Becuse i am a good shaman healer. just 1 day ago i did heal in icc10 man wid 4,5k gs and we did make it to 4 boss. we did not wipe on enyone. So i know what to do, and not many wid my gs know all tact's for icc10/25. And i got Bs(Brain Score) 4bosses doable with greenies gear
i dont even bother to check ur amory

Previous guilds:U can see the guild on Armory. thats not an answer
/played time on this character:12 days and 6 hours. in 80 2 days and 3 hours. from that i assume this is ur alt?

all in all from these i think u just want a boost to get kingslayer.

4Resto shaman - declined Empty Re: Resto shaman - declined Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:51 pm

Deathrush

Deathrush

I so dam agree whith tuboflok

Not mine Vote

5Resto shaman - declined Empty Re: Resto shaman - declined Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:56 am

Wishdoom

Wishdoom

lol alien cyclops clown

6Resto shaman - declined Empty Re: Resto shaman - declined Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:04 am

Codex

Codex
Admin

Declined.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum