The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

retri/prot pala apply

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1retri/prot pala apply Empty retri/prot pala apply Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:21 am

urruhara

Your Character(s): urruhara
Char name/class/race: pala tauren
/played time on this character: 120 days play time
What's your spec, and why: retri main prot offspec... i rather want to do fighting and well doing dps and in most raid the dps had the hardest job with thinking of the tacts that i like of being a dps but tanking is fun 2 to do
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: i dislike healing cause its always the same as pala,.,, most times its only 1 target but once in a while i dont mind doing it
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: i got all 3 the specs for my pala prot retri and holy ... ofcourse i am willing to respec but i rather be speccing between prot and retri then but holy once in a while aint a problem
Armory-link
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc):nop not much but it aint realy needed atm
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: i got 8 lvl 80s incl my pala most of those alt played a part in raiding in the past when i was in awakening
You: sander alkemade
Nationality: netherlands
Describe yourself briefly: spontainius and love a joke once a while
Describe your ambitions in-game: well i always try to get the fullest out of wow in other expensions 2
Is the account you're using originally yours: yes
Who else are able to access your account: mhhh only my best friend but he plays wow 2 so he wont show up
Guild History: rise and shine eternity (allience) awakening
Reason for changing guilds: disband and now they are together i wanna make a new start
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? i switch to grim batol and been ally there and then came back on burning blade and stayed a while ally on burning blade
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: i got a apply running at brotherhood
How will you fit in: it always depends on how the people are... hopefully some are in for a joke 2 then ill fit in perfectly
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: progressing raids and well ofc whiping but thats part of progressing in cataclysm
How do you react to negative feedback: hopefully i can correct that the next try we have on the object its going it about.
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: to pay focus while we doing bosses and every1 does what he needs to do
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: not that i kno about... but if it does some1 might know me as palaofdreams
Why should we pick you specifically: cause i kno my class in all 3 the specs and got loads of experience with raiding in the past and i hopefully can help the progress

Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? ye
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? well easily 3 and yes maybe 4 is able to get that off ye
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? if you mean with this question that i sometimes can come and other times not i dont mind that ye sometimes its good not to raid full time
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? well most times i cant raid friday and saterday but dont most guilds have that?
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): i got 11/12 on both 10 and 25 man and done 6/12 hc on 10 man
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with:
i done all tbc raids exept for sunwell think i been to the 3th boss in that raid
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: most of the alts i have been through icc 11/12 and most 2 chars when they were 70 done bt back then
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: bring flasks food repaired logging in on (vent or ts) audio program
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): it could be cool if u can prove to yourself and others that u managed what other cant manage so i love hardmodes
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: dont think i have those anymore :S

Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): no not even close
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): maybe at 22 januari i going on ski vacation for a week but maybe i have wifi there so maybe i can play wow there
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: to lvl fast and see new parts raids and dungeons
Do you have anything else to add?: well not realy its a pretty big and detailed apply tabled.
thanx for ya time to read all this and i hope ill be in Very Happy

2retri/prot pala apply Empty Re: retri/prot pala apply Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:57 am

Codex

Codex
Admin

3retri/prot pala apply Empty Re: retri/prot pala apply Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:02 am

Bexak

In your application you say that you have 11/12 on 10 and 25 man but I cannot see Frostwing halls achievement, was this a typo or is this char an alt and you have it on your main?

Also you say 6/12 on 10 mana hc but I cannot see any 10 man heroic achievements...

Please explain the above, also what is your tank gear like?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum