The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prot Pala - Accepted -

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Prot Pala - Accepted -  Empty Prot Pala - Accepted - Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:01 pm

Carlitøs

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race: Carlitøs/Paladin/Blood Elf
/played time on this character:35 days 58 min
What's your spec, and why: Protection, i like to be the raid´s protector, and is a spec that i love to do.
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: The equilibium beetween AOE tanking, and single tanking
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: DPS got many icc gear, but not full with gems =S
Armory-link:
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc):
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: DK dps, one day make 14k + dps on single target Wink
You: Carlos
Nationality: Portuguese
Describe yourself briefly: I´m a very nice guy, telling jokes all the time, but very serious in raid.
Describe your ambitions in-game: WIlling to kill LK 25 man HM for now.
Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes
Who else are able to access your account: No one
Guild History:
Previous guilds: TBA, Overload
Reason for changing guilds: Vacation, guild´s dont raid
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? Nop
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: None
How will you fit in:
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: Meet nice people, very skilled
How do you react to negative feedback: With calm Wink
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: Organization, that know well he´s caracter class.
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: Misantripus, and Deathrush maybe Wink
Why should we pick you specifically: Very good icc experience, and other raids
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? ALl
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? Yes
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? Nop
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): All raids ex.: Toc 10 5/5; Toc 25 5/5, Togc 10 2/5, ICC 10 11/12 (32% on LK), ICC 25 8/12, ICC 10 HC 10/12
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: BT fully clearead
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: none
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: Flasks up, check some boss´s tactics
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): Good for showing to other guild´s =)
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: None
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): Nop
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): Nop
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: Very good progress
Do you have anything else to add?: PICK ME UP, YOU WON´T REGREAT IT!

2Prot Pala - Accepted -  Empty Re: Prot Pala - Accepted - Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:16 pm

Misantripus

Misantripus
Admin

Accepted], Whisper me in-game for invite.

https://theconspiracy.4umer.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum