The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paladin Tank (Accepted)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Paladin Tank (Accepted) Empty Paladin Tank (Accepted) Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:39 am

Ambrius

Your Character(s): Ambrius (Paladin)
Char name/class/race: Ambrius, Paladin, Blood elf
/played time on this character: 20 days, 2 hours
What's your spec, and why: Tank, ive always been dps and i wanted a change, ive been tanking at the end of WOTLK and would like to tank in Cataclysm aswell.

What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: I like the tanking, especially the 60k crits which pally tanks can make now Smile. Theres not really anything i dislike, except the fact that we tanks take more damage now.

Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: Well, i got some 300 item lvl retri gear, but im mostly focussing on Tankgear.

Armory-link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/ambrius/simple

Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): No.
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: Made a rogue, which is still lvl 7. Not sure if I will level it. Was thinking of going PVP.

You: Ambrius
Nationality: Dutch
Describe yourself briefly: Im a serious and a bit quiet person, i like gaming although im also busy with school in these months since im about to graduate Smile.

Describe your ambitions in-game: I would like to go hardcore raiding. Deathwings gonna die!!! Twisted Evil

Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes
Who else are able to access your account: No one

Guild History: Mortalitas
Previous guilds: Mortalitas

Reason for changing guilds: Not really going for progress, and not much raiding going on.

Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? Never. I did change from alliance to horde on Burning Blade server.

What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: None.

How will you fit in: Preferably as Tank

What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: I hope for 3-4 days raiding a week and progressing in the new raid instances.

How do you react to negative feedback: I try to use it to improve my skills as tanking.

What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: Prepare to be honest. It holds back the rest of the raid if you need to study the boss when encountering.

Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: Not yet Sad..

Why should we pick you specifically: I think im a person which you can count on.

Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Yes

How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? 5 Wink

Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)?
Everyone has to gear up so, its logical. Its sad not to get invited at the moment, but i wont whine about it.

Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? Friday/Saturday

What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please):
10 man cleared, 25man 6/12.

What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: Cleared all, except BT :/

What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: -

What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: Look on one of my answers above. 'Prepare to be honest. It holds back the rest of the raid if you need to study the boss when encountering.'

How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): Fun but not necessary.

Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: No idea what that is Sad?

Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): No.
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): Perhaps at the start of februari since ill be going to graduate. Hope that's not a problem. I will do everything I can to show up at raids and if i cant, ill inform officers.

What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: Wotlk?.. Were in catalysm now Very Happy!

Do you have anything else to add?: GIEF ZUL GURUB BACK!! I WANT THAT TIGER MOUNT Very Happy! Cheers and thanks for checking out my application! What a Face

2Paladin Tank (Accepted) Empty Re: Paladin Tank (Accepted) Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:01 pm

Ambrius

P.s. i cleared 2/6 on BwD Smile!

3Paladin Tank (Accepted) Empty Re: Paladin Tank (Accepted) Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:52 pm

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

Nice the fact that you added cata progress. We should really update the application form soon!

4Paladin Tank (Accepted) Empty Re: Paladin Tank (Accepted) Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:47 pm

Bexak

scalpfarmer wrote:Nice the fact that you added cata progress. We should really update the application form soon!

Offtopic, but where have you been the last two weeks? :O

5Paladin Tank (Accepted) Empty Re: Paladin Tank (Accepted) Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:02 am

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

Check officer forums.

6Paladin Tank (Accepted) Empty Re: Paladin Tank (Accepted) Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:50 am

Ambrius

Downed 1st boss in Tot4W yesterday to! Smile

7Paladin Tank (Accepted) Empty Re: Paladin Tank (Accepted) Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:36 am

Halgour

Seems like a nice tank with good exp Accepted!!!

8Paladin Tank (Accepted) Empty Re: Paladin Tank (Accepted) Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:17 pm

Bexak

Welcome, locking and renaming thread.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum