The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paladin Tank!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Paladin Tank! Empty Paladin Tank! Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:08 pm

Zulina87

Char name/class/race: Zulina, Paladin Tank, Blood Elf
/played time on this character: 49days in game, 1-1.5years

What's your spec, and why: Protection, cause its the only specc ive loved to 100%

What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: I like everything with it, cant dislike anything.

Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: Well my offspec is Retribution, and i have gear for it, and yes i can respec to it no prob!
Armory-link:
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): no not so far!
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: I have a druid and shaman, and not big goals, just pvp with them.

Me:
Nationality:Sweden
Describe yourself briefly:nice social and outgoing!
Describe your ambitions in-game: To be one good player for all i play with!
Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes ive had it since beginning of wow
Who else are able to access your account: nope just me!

Guild History: Enigma
Previous guilds: Enigma
Reason for changing guilds: well from enigma it was new leader that was a asshole.
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? Started my paladin on Burning Blade!
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: Not any other guild!
How will you fit in: Cause im a nice guy and helpful!
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: To have fun and play with good people!
How do you react to negative feedback: Kinda good cause thats a way to learn!
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: To learn what to do and always be ready with pots and buff food!
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: Ravi and Deadgirl!
Why should we pick you specifically: Cause i think i can help out and maby accomplish on all sort of things!

Raiding:
Can you raid between 19:00(30) and 23.00(30)/24:00 Server Time ? Yeah that is no problem!
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? Depends what happens irl, but i can hope for all!
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? Yeah ofcourse that is no problem!
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? not that i know of, but i will let you know if i want a off-day!
What's your raiding experience in Cataclysm with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): so far just BoT10 but just downed 2bosses!
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC; BC; WotLK) with the character you're applying with: well since i started it in WotLK, i would say Ulduar, Toc10/25 and ICC10/25!
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any:druid toc10/25 icc10/25, Shaman Toc10/25 and Icc10!
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding:to be online 1hours before raid time and have pots and buff food ready and get ready for raid!
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): can be fun but dont think i have gear for it!
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids:no sorry,

Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): nope not in any time!
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): only work but its daytime!
What are your goals in Cataclysm and/or for the rest of the game content?: to play and have fun with people i play with!
Do you have anything else to add?: Woop Woop!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum