The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

dk tank apply - Declined

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1dk tank apply - Declined Empty dk tank apply - Declined Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:50 pm

Colaruna

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race:Colarunar. Death Knight. Blood Elf.
/played time on this character:27days
What's your spec, and why:Blood.i have this spec cause its the best for tanking and its good to use.
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: dont realy dislike anything, i like it cause its simple to use and i have had sucsess whit this spec.
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to:i got a pvp spec so im willing to change it at andy time. and i have dps gear thats good.
Armory-link
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc):i have dps gear thats gemed right and ready to use if u need.
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: got a lvl 64 huter. would like it to get to lvl 80 soon but my main comes first.
You: Runar Ramsdal
Nationality:Norway
Describe yourself briefly:i am a person to trust and like to be with friends. often on vt with my friends now and playing wow.
Describe your ambitions in-game: want to be the best.
Is the account you're using originally yours: yes
Who else are able to access your account:no one
Guild History:
Previous guilds:dust and bones. and overload
Reason for changing guilds:dust and bones disbanded and in overload my prossesor broke so i had to quit but i have a new prossesor now.
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? yes once when i was lvl 73. i switched to be on the same server as my friends.
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to:no one
How will you fit in: i have a great personality and i have a great humor.
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy:good progress and good ppl to raid with.
How do you react to negative feedback:i take it to me and will do my best to improve myself.
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid:show up on thime and dont be a prick to othesr and do the best i can.
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you:i know supermais cause we where in the same guild before. dont know if he remeber me.
Why should we pick you specifically:because i show up on time and im good at what im doing. i always do my best.
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ?: yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? all i think
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)?yes
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? i can raid every day
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please):i have done icc most and i have done most of the others to.
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with:not much
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any:not much
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: have flasks and gear ready. pluss food and etc.dedication and loyalty
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters):it fun to get ach and hard modes are alot of fun. and im always up to an challenge
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids:
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months):no. with cataclysm aprotching not a chance i will quit.
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): i have my pc with me on holidays so im always here.
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?:to do icc and icc hardmode done.
Do you have anything else to add?: i am a person to trust and i will show up when raids are.

2dk tank apply - Declined Empty Re: dk tank apply - Declined Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:18 pm

Deathrush

Deathrush

To low experience
to short played on ur char
to low gear

Declined

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum