The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bezarika Dk tank / dps (Declined)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bezarika Dk tank / dps (Declined) Empty Bezarika Dk tank / dps (Declined) Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:50 am

Rhino

Your Character(s): Bezarika
Char name/class/race: Bezarika , Death Knight , Orc
/played time on this character: 41 days 6 hours
What's your spec, and why: Blood so i can tank efficently and i am specced towards self healing
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: the self healing aspect to it and being able to self heal through most bosses up to ulduar i dislike the threat though although i believe some of that is down to my current weapon
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: i have dps gear but its not great ( willing to improve it if required ) I dont mind respecc'ing if required as long as i am not told to respec before every raid
Armory-link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Bezarika
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): I have full Frost resist gear if required
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: Executius ( mage) i want my mage as a farming character and can earn 2 - 4k in a week without more than 3 hours farming on him
You:
Nationality: British
Describe yourself briefly: I am a resilient person with a lot of patience and am very helpful but do not like being let down and disappionted
Describe your ambitions in-game: i simply want to be the best i can be on a single character i am a bit of a fame whore i was known in this game about 6 months ago for being a great Dk tank but due to me taking a brake from the game i lost almost all of my reputation, i also want to Have fun while progressing in to high end content
Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes i have been hacked twice and i have been playing since Vanilla WoW beta
Who else are able to access your account: No-one
Guild History: I have Not been in many guilds i have made a few of my own but couldnt be on 24/7 all week to manage which was what was required to lift it through early stages
Previous guilds: The brotherhood ( BC ) on my Mage , i was also in the Triad ( Wotlk 6 months ago) who was one of the fastest guilds to conquer 4 bosses in icc from it being released
Reason for changing guilds: i had to leave triad because i had to take a brake because of IRL issues
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? I started on the server Aggrammar and switched to burning blade but apart from that been loyal to BB
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: None
How will you fit in: I know walking in to a guild like this isnt a walk in the park so i will just stay low knowing almost all others are at a superior rank to me
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: i would like to have fun with progression which is i suppose my end goal is
How do you react to negative feedback: Depends if it is constructive ( helps me to help the guild ) i dont mind but if it is complaining about me for the sake of it i will only take it for a little while
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: as a single player they need to be Dedicated , enjoy themselves as i dont think any1 who isnt enjoying what they're doing will put 100% effort in and Skill
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you:
Why should we pick you specifically: Because i am willing to change for the guild i have leveled an alt to 68 from one in about 4 days for The triad as they required a healer and i have the skill and i enjoy raiding so i am willing to do just about anything for a guild that is willing to help me
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Perfect times for me
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? Well i can join all i am aloud in to obviously i will not always be here but i will try to as much as possible
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? I dont mind as long as i do get my fair share
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days?
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): 10 man 11 /12 icc i have done EVERYTHING before it i have had attempts at LK but never a group good enough to complete it 25 man 9/12 because i have never had a guild / group good enough that can finish more than that
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: soloed MC , Soloed Ony ( level 60 )
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: Completed everything with my guild on my mage (mc and below when i was level 60 ) and did more pvp than anything in BC
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: Flasks , Feasts , 1k gold + for repairs and to be there 30 mins before required
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): I believe that it shows how good you really are because it rarely is obtained through a PuG
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids:
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): Nope im staying till deathwing is down in cata
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): i dont believe so if there is i can inform someone closer to the time
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?:To Get a good reputation back as a nice tank and to be well geared and in the next expansion i would like a nice shiny Achievment saying " World First , Particpated in the world first Deathwing kill"
Do you have anything else to add?:
Thank you for your time,
Please if you dont like my gear ect /w me in game and im willing to listen to any advice which may get me closer to an invite

2Bezarika Dk tank / dps (Declined) Empty Reply Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:06 pm

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

Hey mate so to begin with your reply heres some points you MUST consider before applying to a TOP Guild:
1 - Get full Enchants and Gems properly according to your spec that your applying.
2 - Get your Professions up according to your spec that your applying.
3 - Get your ICC ring changed according to your spec your applying.
4 - Get yourself full P.v.E Gear so you can have the set bonus to help you in your task , according to your spec your applying.
5 - (If you can) change you calss to a more apropriate to the task and place your applying with ,i mean orc is good but tauren is the best.
6 - Your Blood tank Spec made me think your just playing for fun not for ending content in this expansion.(you got way to many talents wrong).
7 - Where are your Glyphs according to your spec that your applying.
8 - I might be wrong about this but i can only see the Storming the Citadell achive in 25 man content im not sure our leaders will cry with that but it is to low content made in that particulary and most important raid atm.As for 10 man you seem to have 9/10 bosses but we dont care about 10 man sorry to say.

Bezarika Dk tank / dps (Declined) Wowcraft

Bezarika Dk tank / dps (Declined) 3975107tyGSV
Bezarika Dk tank / dps (Declined) 3975041VpaIs
Bezarika Dk tank / dps (Declined) 3975061yxPrk
Bezarika Dk tank / dps (Declined) 3975096dvYhz
Bezarika Dk tank / dps (Declined) 3979743bokCK
Bezarika Dk tank / dps (Declined) 3979727NviAu

3Bezarika Dk tank / dps (Declined) Empty Re: Bezarika Dk tank / dps (Declined) Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:41 pm

neyden

neyden

gotta love bentovix's threads.1337 hax

4Bezarika Dk tank / dps (Declined) Empty RE: Bezarika Tank / Dps Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:10 am

Rhino

Thank you for the advice i will Cover as much of this as possible but things like 25 man Achieves Imho there isnt so much difference to 10 man and when there is a major difference i know about it ,
My gear atm is appaling i am trying to get newer stuff i know it is and i am working on it hint why i dont see the point fully gemming it ect.
Another issue i have is i have jsut come back from a 3 month brake and am not sure on great specs ect i do want the content but wasnt sure of the way to spec i tried to make one any help on this is appriciated.
Thanks Bezarika
Your help is appriciated

5Bezarika Dk tank / dps (Declined) Empty Re: Bezarika Dk tank / dps (Declined) Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:39 am

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

Then all i can say its fix your problems and then show us how you did by making a new apply ok ? Thanks for your time your welcome to apply again when you think you ve reached our standards.

Bezarika Dk tank / dps (Declined) 50913621

Bezarika Dk tank / dps (Declined) 3975107tyGSV
Bezarika Dk tank / dps (Declined) 3975041VpaIs
Bezarika Dk tank / dps (Declined) 3975061yxPrk
Bezarika Dk tank / dps (Declined) 3975096dvYhz
Bezarika Dk tank / dps (Declined) 3979743bokCK
Bezarika Dk tank / dps (Declined) 3980246IdAYZ

6Bezarika Dk tank / dps (Declined) Empty Re: Bezarika Dk tank / dps (Declined) Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:48 am

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

There is alot of differences between 10 and 25 man raids. Coordination, placing, movement and overall tactics are often different from 10 to 25 man.

Also, if you're unsure of your spec. Go read about it on EJ or something. But tbh the new talent trees are alot easier.

7Bezarika Dk tank / dps (Declined) Empty Re: Bezarika Dk tank / dps (Declined) Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:20 pm

Bexak

Declinded due to lack of gear and experience.

Good luck finding another guild.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum