The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mass Apply - Pending -

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mass Apply - Pending - Empty Mass Apply - Pending - Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:42 pm

Hex

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race: Iljrene/Paladin/BE , Szasstam/Warlock/UD, Vakishiro/Paladin/BE, Diseased/DK/Tauren
/played time on this character:Iljrene 48days, Szasstam 115 days, Vakishiro 85 days, Diseased 87 days
What's your spec, and why:Iljrene Protection, Szasstam Destruction, Vakishiro Holy, Diseased Frost
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs:
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: We all have icc gear for os and can respec for raid needs.
Armory-link:
Iljrene
Szasstam
Vakishiro
Diseased
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): Iljrene I have Frost resistance gear for Sindra encounter
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those:
You:
Nationality:Greeks
Describe yourself briefly: Serious and dedicated raiders with good attitude towards the rest of the guild members
Describe your ambitions in-game:PVE progress
Is the account you're using originally yours:Yes
Who else are able to access your account:No
Guild History:
Previous guilds:Hex Pistols
Reason for changing guilds:Guild is inactive for a month and it's falling apart atm
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)?We know each other in RL and migrated from different servers to this one to play with more ppl we knew in RL
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to:None
How will you fit in:I suppose we won't have any problems adjusting
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy:PVE progress
How do you react to negative feedback:We are mature enough to put advice into good use
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid:know his class, know the fight mechanics, listen to raid leader, focus. You need all of these. If i have to pick one listen to raid leader is more important if u lack the rest
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you:Tuboflok and Lamagra know Diseased
Why should we pick you specifically:We are serious and dedicated players
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? 3 all 4 some of us
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)?Yes
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days?Preferably weekend
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please):Icc10 12/12 8/12hc, icc25 11/12
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with:All except Szasstam are new characters. Szasstam has raided whole BC except Sunwell
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any:The rest of us have been playing since the early days of wow and have raided most of the content so far
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding:Know fight mechanics and bring consumables
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters):We look at it as a challenge for us
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids:We all use Recount
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months):No
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc):No
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?:Kill all available bosses in WotLK and continue on pve in the expansion
Do you have anything else to add?:I would just like to apologize for the mass apply since it is harder for you to figure the info out. Hope to hear from you soon

2Mass Apply - Pending - Empty Re: Mass Apply - Pending - Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:47 pm

Hex

Sry i misclicked on armory links

3Mass Apply - Pending - Empty Re: Mass Apply - Pending - Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:24 pm

Misantripus

Misantripus
Admin

However i didn't undertstand really with what char your applying with? Also if you do multi char apply can i know whos ur main and armory link for all chars?

https://theconspiracy.4umer.com

4Mass Apply - Pending - Empty Re: Mass Apply - Pending - Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:55 am

Hex

We are 4 different ppl with 4 different main toons. We know each other RL and have played together for quite some time.

5Mass Apply - Pending - Empty Re: Mass Apply - Pending - Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:56 am

hex

6Mass Apply - Pending - Empty Re: Mass Apply - Pending - Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:57 am

hex

I have a problem on the pc i am using to make the links to the armory ill ask someone else to do it. Again my apologies

7Mass Apply - Pending - Empty Armory links Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:38 am

hex

8Mass Apply - Pending - Empty ArmorySS Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:00 am

Tubo

there we go GL with apply guyz i am vouching for diseased but i dunno the others although give them a try and see what they got

9Mass Apply - Pending - Empty Re: Mass Apply - Pending - Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:08 am

Deathrush

Deathrush

Well there are 2 Classes in this apply i wanna ask somthing

The 2 Paladin tanks

Vakshiro : is a bit low gear For the hardmode anyway to improve it
Iljrene : ur gear is okay just a battlemaster trinket is not good anyway to improve that trinket

Diseaded : ur a very good dk whith skills
Szasstam : ur gear is good for the hardmode

Vakshiro
and iljrene : Answer my qeustion and you get accepted aswell

So diseaded and Szasstam : WHISPER ME INGAME FOR A INVITE Accepted

10Mass Apply - Pending - Empty Re: Mass Apply - Pending - Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:28 am

Deathrush

Deathrush

Welcome into the new formed guild

Whisper an officer for a invite Accepted

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum