The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fury warr apply (Accepted)

+2
Xuru
specialz
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fury warr apply (Accepted) Empty Fury warr apply (Accepted) Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:25 pm

Overpowa

Your Character(s):
Char name/class/race: Overpowah,Orc,Warrior
/played time on this character: 53 days
What's your spec, and why: i am fury atm.. because i love dpsing and it's the onlyest decent spec atm.
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: i like Titan's grip. and i dislike that execute is nerfed.
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: No not geared enough for any other spec than dps.
Armory-link:
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): No not really it's really useless in icc.
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: i got a rogue my goal is just playing some pvp on him when im bored of warr Razz
You:
Nationality:Norway
Describe yourself briefly:My name is Robin.. i live in norway love to listen to music and chill with friends "raids ect"
Describe your ambitions in-game: Lk hc and wrathfull gladiator title.
Is the account you're using originally yours: yes it was made in like 2004-2005.
Who else are able to access your account: No one.
Guild History:Rise and shine"balnazzar", L e g a c y, aftershock, The Atlantis, overload
Previous guilds: L e g a c y, aftershock, The Atlantis, overload
Reason for changing guilds: they got disbanded .. or that they never made progress
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? i have switched server alot on difrent chars, but i started playing here on burning blade.
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: no one atm.. just some friends in here i want to play with, Supermais , Fearyo exp.
How will you fit in: i'm playing serious i don't joke around and cry about loot.
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: i expect ppl that sign up for raid are coming on time with flasks / food ect.
How do you react to negative feedback: i can take that without any problems. the thing i really rage about is crying over loot.
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: have a good internet conection and showing up at time, and staying until we call it.
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you:
Why should we pick you specifically: supermais,fearyo.
Raiding:
Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? yes i get home around 15:00 and can play until 23:30
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? i can do 4/4.
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? Yes.
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? Nope not really.
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please):i got 12/12 10 normal, 11/12 25 normal, 3/12 25 hc, 4/12 hc 10 man, haven't really done much 10 man hc yet.
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: didn't play at tbc on this char
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: on my rogue i raided everything in tbc. exept illidan
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: show up at time with flasks and food.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters):i love achievements so just good news for me Smile.
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: i use skada and omen treath addon.
Future:
Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months):Nope.. im playing out this season and cataclysm.
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc):no not really.
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?:hard raiding achives and pvp once's
Do you have anything else to add?: Well. im an active player i do alot of pvp and pve when i can.. i'm a patient guy and can tolerate the most.

2Fury warr apply (Accepted) Empty Re: Fury warr apply (Accepted) Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:37 pm

specialz

3Fury warr apply (Accepted) Empty Re: Fury warr apply (Accepted) Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:49 pm

Xuru

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Overpowah
Ok just a few things to point:
Glyph of blocking hmmm maybe a glyph of ww would be more appropriate, u could use 3 points in improved heroic strike, drop furious attack and get heroic fury ull love it trust me. Now to the gear:mark of supremacy is a terrible trinket even more when ur 2.25% over hit cap since for some reason u didnt take precision. Skeleton's lord circle is also a terrible ring, get the leather belt from frost emblems since its a big upgrade from the one u got. No 4 pieces tier set bonus??Neck is bleh too even the conquest emblems one is far more superior than the one u have. I see the critical meta but i dont see any blue gems wtf? Also thats not the best meta for fury the agi one is superior cause of getting 1 more red gem. No head enchant, resi ench on shoulders is a bleh too, str rep ring is just wrong agi one is far better also. Imo u need to research a bit on some warr stuff and not just rollface on keyboard (yes its rollface spec) on keyboard with whatever gear u have. Other than that GL on app

4Fury warr apply (Accepted) Empty Re: Fury warr apply (Accepted) Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:58 pm

overpowa

Yeah im sorry about that.. i tested prot yesterday Razz

5Fury warr apply (Accepted) Empty Re: Fury warr apply (Accepted) Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:02 pm

overpowa

Whisper me in game if u want me to change something please.

6Fury warr apply (Accepted) Empty Re: Fury warr apply (Accepted) Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:06 pm

Xuru

I dont think ill log today or tomorrow since im going to visit a friend and stay over but if u want u can always whisp bexak hes the melee class ofiicer and if hes up for it he can give u some hints on the right direction

7Fury warr apply (Accepted) Empty This guy is good Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:19 pm

Deathrush

Deathrush

This guy is very good very good dps end xuru stop flaming at people because you its just rude and he is a very deddicated player and very skilled and never fails on tactics and Gems i mean that always can be fixed
Because Xuru whith flaming you cant make a person diffrent as he is

to bad i am not Recuitment officer anymore other wise i would accept you for sure
You got my vote realy bexak this is a great person he just need DBW then he will own in dps Trust me

8Fury warr apply (Accepted) Empty Re: Fury warr apply (Accepted) Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:40 pm

Xuru

Flame?Where?

9Fury warr apply (Accepted) Empty Re: Fury warr apply (Accepted) Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:04 pm

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

No You, deathrush.

10Fury warr apply (Accepted) Empty Re: Fury warr apply (Accepted) Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:30 pm

Deathrush

Deathrush

What ur mean scalp ?

11Fury warr apply (Accepted) Empty Re: Fury warr apply (Accepted) Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:02 pm

specialz

i agree with deathrush that made no sence at all!

12Fury warr apply (Accepted) Empty Re: Fury warr apply (Accepted) Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:28 am

renalds

renalds

overpower got my vote 100% maby we get some that is on time now for the RAIDS

renalds casters officer

13Fury warr apply (Accepted) Empty Re: Fury warr apply (Accepted) Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:42 am

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

specialz wrote:sence
Sense***

14Fury warr apply (Accepted) Empty Re: Fury warr apply (Accepted) Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:04 am

specialz

Scalpfarmer wrote:
specialz wrote:sence
Sense***
fatty

15Fury warr apply (Accepted) Empty Re: Fury warr apply (Accepted) Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:59 pm

Xuru

Well i did not flame at all i just pointed sume stuff on talents/glyph/gear that he could change and that he didnt had meta activated.He still doesnt seem to have the meta up but i saw he tried the talents out. I called the spec (fury) rollface spec wich i believe it is and noticed he was overhit capped. At any point i called him a baddie and just adviced him on reading a bit bout fury caps and talents. If pointing out that 1 person has prot glyph, no meta activated, hit trinket while over hitcap, wrong rep ring, no 4 pieces set bonus wich is a 3% increase in dps, resilience neck, wrong meta and lacking some enchants is a bad thing than i guess im guilty but i didnt ever insulted him in any way. Sorry if hes your friend or something but was just being objective and not personnal. If u still think i did something wrong ask bexak to read on my post and ask him if i wrote anything wrong, im pretty confident i didnt. In advance to overpowah if he took my comment as insult im sorry that wasnt my intent and after reading it some more times i cant see how it can be taken as 1

16Fury warr apply (Accepted) Empty Re: Fury warr apply (Accepted) Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:39 pm

Bexak

Accepted for trial.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum