The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fury warrior application! - Accepted -

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fury warrior application! - Accepted - Empty Fury warrior application! - Accepted - Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:30 am

Nvar

Your Character(s):

Char name/class/race: Nvar, Warrior, Tauren
/played time on this character: 74days 16hours, time played at 80: 42days 14hours
What's your spec, and why: Fury warrior. I used to be a protection warrior, but after taking a break from the game i wanted to try something different.
What do you specifically like and/or dislike about your class and its specs: I both like and dislike how warrior/rage scales with gear. I don't like that at lower gear levels you tend to get rage starved, but with good gear you tend to have too much rage that you don't know what to do with, this is improved in cataclysm however. I like that have potential doing aloot of dmg though, instead of having the same steady dps like i have on my elemental shaman. I really like my trash dps with improved cleave and cleave glyph.
Do you have any gear for other specs and would you be willing to respec if we need you to: I have gear for protection, but since i haven't played protection in awhile it is kind of outdated. I have no problems respeccing for the guild.
Armory-link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?cn=Nvar&r=Burning+Blade
Do you have any other situational gear (resistances, etc): Not atm
Do you have any alts and what are your goals on those: I have two alts at 80, shaman and hunter. I haven't played on those for a long time though, and probably wont touch them before maybe cataclysm. I also have a warlock and a druid at 73 and alot of other alts ranging from lvl 20-40

You: Ravn
Nationality: Norwegian
Describe yourself briefly: I love music, and i play drums. i like listening/playing everything from metal to jazz, usualy stuff that's hard and technical to play on drums Smile
Describe your ambitions in-game: I have one main ambition, which is 100% clear. That, of course, leads to several sub-ambitions which speaks for themselves. Lately I've been itching to start raiding again so my biggest ambitions now is hardcore progress in ICC.
Is the account you're using originally yours: Yes
Who else are able to access your account: Scalpfarmer

Guild History:

Previous guilds: Judge, Justice, GodMode, Ascended. Was some other guilds, but i can't remember the names because it was a long time ago.
Reason for changing guilds: At the moment i have no guild. Last guild i was in disbanded because of inactive people.
Have you switched servers before (which ones, how many times, etc)? Never
What other guilds (if any) are you currently applying to: None.
How will you fit in: I'm a hardcore buttkisser, and i'll do ANYTHING to please the raid officers!
What do you expect from raiding in The Conspiracy: I can't say that i expect anything, but i wish for good progress, good people and good times.
How do you react to negative feedback: I don't get offended easily, and i'm always open for constructive criticism.
What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid: alliance, assistance, coalition, combined effort, confederacy, confederation, doing business with, esprit de corps, federation, harmony, help, joint effort, partisanship, partnership, pulling together, symbiosis, synergism, synergy, team effort, teaming, union, unity, working together!!
Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you: Scalpfarmer
Why should we pick you specifically: I live with scalpfarmer and we play wow together and our classes fits well together. So it gives us a better overview of the fight; we work together as a dps duo with me putting up bleeds so scalp wont have to do that himself for example.

Raiding:

Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ? Yes
How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week? I believe i can join pretty much all of them.
Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)? I don't mind staying out of raids at all.
Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days? No
What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): I have done Sartharion, Naxxramas 10 and 25man full runs, done full 10man icc, 4/4 25man icc.
What's your raiding experience (pre-BC and BC) with the character you're applying with: None
What's your raiding experience on other characters if you have any: On my shaman as elemental i did kara in bc, malygos, sartharion, naxxramas 10/25 full runs and ulduar 10man up to mimiron.
What do you think it means if we ask you to show up prepared for raiding: Tactics read and understood, enough flasks for the night, equipment repaired, food buffs and of course gemmed and enchanted gear.
How do you think about raiding achievements (timed and HARD mode encounters): Achievements is something i'd really like to do.
Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids: Not atm

Future:

Are you planning to quit playing WoW in the near future (within 3 months): No.
Will there be any (predictable) irregularities in your attendance in the next 3 months (Holidays, Exams, etc): No.
What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?: Glory and LK HM!
Do you have anything else to add? I have 450 cooking and can supply with fish feasts if needed.

scalpfarmer

scalpfarmer

Nvar is the 2nd best fury warrior on the realm until Dorah changes server! I go 100% for this guy, played with him for years. His skill exeeds his reputation.

3Fury warrior application! - Accepted - Empty Re: Fury warrior application! - Accepted - Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:14 am

renalds

renalds

no offence but this ( Who else are able to access your account: Scalpfarmer)

cant be allowd because fooling around on other char not good stick to your char let none play on it.

ahwell when cata is here will be not possible anyway and all will get scanned for it so goodluck

nice apply

renalds

4Fury warrior application! - Accepted - Empty Re: Fury warrior application! - Accepted - Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:23 am

Deathrush

Deathrush

Nice application
Gear isnt realy the best but then can be fixed asap
Ur very skilled warrior i whas whith you in a Raid and ur dps is good
ur doing tactics alright
and a very nice person
Might need to change some gear and gems and trinket overall
But that can be fixed

Lets gif it a go
Accepted

Sponsored content