The Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Conspiracy

Burning Blade Hardcore Raiding Guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fury Warrior Application (Accepted)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fury Warrior Application (Accepted) Empty Fury Warrior Application (Accepted) Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:49 pm

Minome

Hi all,
Thank you in advance for the time spent reading my application.

Minome is my char name, a tauren warrior, with Fury MS, and Tank OS.
I have played 85 days, 18 hours, 30 mins, and 7 seconds on this one.

I have much more fun with being a Fury DPS indeed, but i dont mind at all to do a bit of tanking one in a while. Although im always behind Xuru, i still have fun hitting those nasty crits.

Armory-link: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Minome

I have one DK, MS Frost DPS, OS Blood Tank; and a MS Resto Drood, with Moon for OS.
I ussually just use them to help out the guid when its needed to fill some spots. dont have the intention to be always with top gear or anything like that, on these 2 chars.

Im a portuguese (yeah, we are everywhere) guy, Rei is the name, 35 y old.
Lost a marriage due to WoW (truly) so.. plenty of time to play lol

My ambitions is mainly to have fun with a bunch of cool guys, and experience the team-work.
I've been in some guilds, TBA mostly important, and then Overload.
But sadly, our leader disbanded Overload (i think he had done this before).

Im not applying to any other guild.
I will try to fit in wherever you want me to. lol im not picky. I think i may have much more to learn with you guys. all opinions matter to me. sometimes, players get use to bad habits, and cos noone warns them, they think they are doing fine. i dont want that for my play style.

What do you think is the most important thing for any raider to be successfull in a raid:
hmm this is quite a problem... but i would have to say 1-Listen to the officers , 2- to be prepared, fully gear, enchant, food, flasked, and adjust to any situation if anything goes bad, and 3- to have fun.

Do you know anyone in The Conspiracy that could vouch for you:
If they dont lie... yeah lol maybe BentoXIV and Xuru. but i've raided with many more of you.

Why should we pick you specifically:
Because im lovely!? and friendly?!
hell... im not the BEST player out there Smile but i always try my best.

Can you raid between 18:30.00 and 23.30 Server Time ?
Yeah, cos i have WoW on my office lol

How many (of the 3/4 official) raids would you join an average week?
All, of course. (if u want me to)

Are you ok with rotating out of raids every now and then (without complaining about it every time)?
But of course.

Any days you can't raid or prefer to have as off-days?
Yeah, wednsdays and saturdays (my day to be with my kid)

What's your raiding experience in WotLK with the character you're applying with (10 and 25-man please): 11/12 on 10man, and didnt downed Blood Queen, Sindra and LK on 25.

Do you have any WWS (or similar) logs to show us how you perform in raids:
nop sorry... my wife deleted all my movies.. (and i mean ALL)

Future: to find a wife that plays wow

I will play this game until Blizz kicks me out lol

What are your goals in WotLK and perhaps even in the next expansion?:
The same when i was lvl1 - To have fun. Oh wait, i would really like to win the Sunday fishing contest!

Do you have anything else to add?:.
yeah... if you dont pick me, i dont mind at all.

Thank you again guys

2Fury Warrior Application (Accepted) Empty Warrior Apply Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:13 pm

Siddhãrtha

Siddhãrtha
Admin

Altho i would like to see some colours on your apply to make even more apeling id say your skills from what i know are worth a trial in our guild ,cause i know you and cause Bexak doesnt rly need more gear ^^...U have my vote.

Fury Warrior Application (Accepted) Naruto09

Fury Warrior Application (Accepted) 3917047pALFK

3Fury Warrior Application (Accepted) Empty Re: Fury Warrior Application (Accepted) Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:35 pm

Bexak

Äccepted for trial.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum